1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gas for $1.99 a gallon around here.

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

2.45 around the house, 2.90 in Vegas.

2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Damn, my gas tank just keeps on getting bigger!

I put in over $60 just now!

4. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

It jumped almost $.20 in the last few days, from $2.51 to $2.69.

5. 713

713 Well-Known Member

Mine has dropped about .10 in the last week. 2.65 now

6. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

"while prices at the pump have risen since **January 2021**, experts attribute this to a gradual recovery from very low crude oil costs during the downturn caused by the coronavirus pandemic, and are now headed upward because of an anticipated rebound in demand. "

The same experts who have been wrong and or lying since........

mike w likes this.
  7. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

My expert knows more than your expert because I paid my expert more than you paid yours.

8. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

Exactly,,,,Rising fuel prices are a direct results from actions taken... look at the DJIA today after they announced this bullshit;
    "The United States Department of the Interior will cancel all oil and gas lease sales from public lands through the end of June, according to a Bureau of Land Management press release issued on Wednesday."
    https://www.google.com/search?q=djia&oq=djia&aqs=chdjia

On January 27, 2020, President Biden issued Executive Order 14008, Tackling the Climate Crises at Home and Abroad (E.O. 14008). Section 208 of E.O. 14008 mandates that “the Secretary of the Interior shall pause new oil and natural gas leases on public lands . . . pending completion of a comprehensive review and reconsideration of Federal oil and gas permitting and leasing practices in light of [her] broad stewardship responsibilities over the public lands . . . , including potential climate and other impacts” and to “consider whether to adjust royalties.

https://www.blm.gov/press-release/statement-second-quarter-oil-and-gas-lease-sales

On the very day President Biden was inaugurated, the DoI pulled back the reins on issuing permits for oil and gas exploration on federal lands and in federal waters. It did this not by banning permits outright but by limiting which Interior employees could approve permits. The number of employees to approve permits has dwindled significantly to a total of nine, and is limited to “leadership” only. It is an effective suspension of the permitting process\

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/US-Cancels-All-Q2-Oil-Gas-Lease-Sales.html

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  9. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

$4.15 for diesel yesterday.

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Holy shit! 2.62 here....you must live in CA.

11. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

Motherphuckers who get a lot of shit for free or at highly discounted rate covered by our taxes are telling us we have to pay more because of one of the other bullshit reason they come up with! F=#%@d up in so many ways!!!

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't go there.

13. L8RSK8R

Yup

14. L8RSK8R

California? :)

It's an awesome place to live.
    I'll be heading home as soon as my greencard gets renewed.
    IMG-20210422-WA0017.jpg

henry_carlson and Razr like this.
  15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

2.65 here, was 2.85 yesterday

kangasj likes this.
  16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Damn dude...that's nuts. Oh well, at least your other taxes are low.

17. C’mon $4gal...I need a Urus!! :D

18. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Well here in Calif....I saw $4.70 gallon the other day at a 76 station.
    I have a little Nissan frontier as a work vehicle company car and I am putting $70 in it every 2 days it's a Nissan frontier with a 4-cylinder and I'm only getting from 13 to 15 miles a gallon worthless truck absolutely worthless.
    I started out 4 months ago with a Ford EcoBoost mix 250 more horsepower and gets mid-twenties on the highway it's Nissan sucks like no other vehicle I've ever driven it's the slowest vehicle transmission can't make up its mind what year it wants to be in so glad I'm not paying the gas bill on this thing

19. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Heading home to Ireland? Are you staying there?

20. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

4D556C1D-4142-44BA-A928-3E6A2A27E18B.jpeg This was earlier this week in Dallas at the airport. I was surprised there is a $1 spread between regular and premium. even outside the airport I noticed .60 spread.

In California it is usually .10 or less between the grades.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.