1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuckinhell. That took me a minute. :crackup:

2. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

unbiased.....

3. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

100 years ago at IRP
    Kev & Lisa IRP 87.jpg

4. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

no
    TN and VA had that going on. They Gov’s were pressured bu the guilt groups to turn the screws harder

5. “If”

:crackup:

Sabre699 likes this.
  6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

My first thought...

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:moon:

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. eggfooyoung

I have to laugh at the twits who actually have to use the function. Sad really.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Not nearly as hard as we laugh at you in the eggfooyoung-free zone. ;)

10. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

If anything good can come of all this once we make it out of it I hope its this... "we need to bring some manufacturing back to America".

Let's say this thing continues to grow globally. If all the supplies we need are made overseas and we have to rely on shipping them here, what happens if those countries/companies hoard those supplies to treat their own people?

We'd be fucked is what.

Yes we can repurpose factories to start manufacturing needed supplies, but the transition times puts us months behind the point that we need the items reaching the final consumer.

It would be much easier to increase production at current manufacturing sites already operating in America than it is to refit factories to start producing a different product.

scottn, auminer, Banditracer and 2 others like this.
  11. eggfooyoung

Enjoy!

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Bite your tongue more should move there, preferably not even to the NYC of the south Atlanta.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You know what this suddenly remind me of? Didn't we all agree here that if you ever got a divorce, we were keeping her? Da fuq happened to that? Why are you here? :D

auminer and R Acree like this.
  15. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Cuz the divorce isn’t final yet.

And at this rate, my kids will be adults before it’s done.

16. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Holy hell. I decided that this week would be a good week to do a cleanse since I’m working from home. Week 3 working from home so rather than eat all crappy and drink I’ll do the opposite.

not really liking this idea today.

17. eggfooyoung

Yes, we did. Fuck him, let her back in!

And then all of the world will be right, in the Pickled Egg free FORUM! :moon:

18. Pretty disappointing day for me.

The dealership came to get the car to take it to be serviced. I was super excited because I like driving different shit.

...the fucker drops off a base model of the same damn thing I have now. :mad:

I’m not sure where that disappointment falls in the scale when being compared to a global pandemic and economy crash, but it damn sure ruined my day.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Tragic.

20. Scientists are still speculating on how long it will take me to recover from this. But early estimates range from 1-5 years.

joec and cav115 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.