NFL 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Aug 9, 2019.

1. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Derrick Henry had 185 rushing yards last week and about the same again tonight...that’s a winning formula almost every time!

XFBO likes this.
  2. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

vikings and ravens, whiffffffff.

3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

1/11/20, what a great day to be a Steelers fan. First, Coach Bill Cowher is elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame and second the number 1 seeded Baltimore Ravens choke like the dogs that they are in the playoffs. All I can say D-Zum is this:
    [​IMG]

thrak410 likes this.
  4. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Vrabel ain't no joke as a head coach...

Having receivers actually catch the ball helps too.

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

And having a 6'-4" 250 lb running back capable of 4.5 40 yard times help also. That guy is awesome.

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Guess it doesn't really matter how you get in the playoffs either. Bills were in 2 weeks before the end of the season, Saints were 13 / 3 Ravens clinched the division early and all lost in their first game. Just gotta be playing your best football at the right time.

Razr likes this.
  7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Can you imagine a Titans/Texans AFC Championship game?

8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Both conference championships have at shot at being between two divisional rivals next week. AFC South and NFC west...and #4 seed Houston earns a home playoff game with a win today. Nobody saw that coming.
    Feel for Ravens fans, but they were outplayed and way outcoached. That call to go for it on 4th and 1 on their own side of the field only down 7 was moronic.

Wingnut likes this.
  9. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

But the Ravens actually made it to the playoffs and had a chance. They fell apart, but they were there.

They’re a team while the ShitShow Steelers are just that.

I grew up rooting for the Steelers. When I got my PSLs and started going to Ravens games with my son, had to root for the home team because at that point I’m invested.

And you can “Sixburgh” all you want. Six titles since 1933 isn’t all that impressive. The Rooney’s cut a guy named Unitas. Only took them 50 years to get their shit together. And it’s been a decade since they’ve accomplished anything. The 70s were a long time ago.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

The Titans just flat out kicked the Ravens ass.
    Congrats to them and to Mike Vrabel. :beer:

11. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

What would have been the odds of that 5 weeks ago?

Razr likes this.
  12. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Watching the game and seeing Henry run last night reminded me of Eric Dickerson and how commentators described him running like a gazelle.

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Actually...I don't think the Texans can get past the Chiefs. It's hard to beat a team twice in one year, both at their home field.

14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Thoroughbred was used in reference to his running style a lot.

speedluvn likes this.
  15. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

:crackup: How many titles do the Un-Indicted Murderers have again? Is it better to not make it or make it and choke so badly......as the number 1 seed.....at home......to the 6th seed?

lopitt85 likes this.
  16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Suck it Trebek! Suck it long and suck it hard! :D

17. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Just as many as the Unconvicted Rapists have.

lopitt85 likes this.
  18. speedluvn

@D-Zum this is why you can never allow the beeb to see you sweat! That game last night pissed me off. I was watching with family and they were talking during the game and taking shots. I couldn’t hear the commentators. Fast forward to this morning and I have refrained from watching NFL Network because I ain’t gotten over the shyt yet but I wanna see just how did the Ravens get out coached & outplayed.

Can someone conduct a wellness check on Dzum :Poke:

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Pats and the Ravens are both out, no reason to watch anymore fooseball, shit is alright in the world. :D

rd49 likes this.
  20. speedluvn

I have to reluctantly agree with you :rolleyes: