Fatties are victims too.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

2. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

So ridiculous. People continuously making excuses for laziness. I feel even worse about people when I see them actually in the gym and still playing on their phones while occupying equipment. Even if you don’t have access to a gym, there are plenty of home workouts you can do.

Cut the meals down in size if you’re a late eater or deal with excessive stress and watch what you eat too. Effort!!

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

More victimhood culture nonsense.

Whoever's the biggest victim wins the loser Olympics......its a race to the bottom.

Newyork likes this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Obesity may not be a choice but triple cheeseburgers with large fries are.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

As someone that needs to lose weight I can say it is easier for some than others. BUT that is no excuse as the same is true of everything (I can humiliate most at math and have declined from my peak). Also you are not a victim until you quit. And pointing out areas that you can improve is not 'shaming' That entire concept is pathetic, if you don't like it change it. If you do like it why is it shaming? As an example. I have met some large women that think they are hotties and yet well uuuuummmmm no LOL But you know what I also know some women that are a good weight and are miserable and convinced they are pigs. The first group is actually more pleasant to be around.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So you're a fat fuck but you're really awesome at math?

crashman, sheepofblue and MachineR1 like this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

He spent a lot of time accumulating calories. :D

8. #1StreetRacer

#1StreetRacer Active Member

My favorite is the overly obese white pig with the homemade ink all over her. Nothing says abuse me like that.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I prefer to think of it as economic stimulus.

Steeltoe likes this.
  10. condon66

condon66 Member well known

A good portion of America's weight problem could be cured by creating a society that thinks it's not ok to raise kids drinking soda every time they want a drink. That fucking shit is liquid candy and parents let their kids drink it from the time they are old enough to carry a sippy cup. What a fucking joke.

Gixxerguy855 and tawzx12r like this.
  11. sheepofblue

And kind of a bastard on Tuesdays

12. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Awesome, now I can tell my heart, "shame on YOU!" as I am hereby absolved of a lifetime of sin. I'm starting to like this victim stuff; could be better than Jesus...

13. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

14. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I just want all laws applied equally, including the law of gravity. It's not fair that I weigh 280 pounds just because I spend all of my free time sitting on my ever-widening ass instead of doing anything that could vaguely resemble "exercise," or any other privileged options that those greedy 1% hoard for themselves. The law of gravity should be changed so I weigh 185 again without any effort on my part.

TurboBlew likes this.
  15. SVandST

SVandST Well-Known Member

It is. You don’t have a weight problem, you have a mass problem.

16. sheepofblue

Wrong meme

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Don't we have an in-house expert on this subject?

18. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

We do.. I'm it...STOP PUTTING JUNK IN YOUR MOUTH !!!!
    Get up and move around a bit.... you lazy fuck. (not referring to "in your corner")

Something I noticed the other day while at the Amish market.... 90% of the Amish woman are short, well balance weight wise and fit...lol. But most of all... they are not fat...despite being some of the best bakers, cooks and home grown food providers locally.

It's all about the amount you put in your face.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
    StaccatoFan and Gixxerguy855 like this.
  19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Sugar in general. https://www.shape.com/healthy-eating/diet-tips/sugar-industrys-scam-made-us-all-hate-fat

20. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I can honestly say I’m one of the few people who was obese because of a hormone imbalance and never once did I used to as a victim card. I used to weigh almost 280. I’m 165 now with less the 16% body fat through medication and proper diet. I just kept chasing doctors and doing what I could. 10 years ago I slept 18 hours a day with a testosterone level of about 100. Now my levels are close to 1000.