1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

My flatulence has been known to clear rooms rather quickly (they called me Zyklon B, in college). Kumbaya mother fuckers.

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

They’ll be breathless when they see a few million of us standing around the capital building taking our country back.

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I'm not sure that it will ALL come to light but I'm really starting to believe that the democrat party is done for years to come. Trump might win bigger than Reagan.

What is really fascinating to me is the path the democrats are taking. You can get a lot more done by hitching your wagon to success and riding the wave. Trump is without question the greatest POTUS in modern history and the economy is amazing. Jumping on the bandwagon and sharing in that success would be more productive and not hemorrhage voters, i.e. #walkaway, #blaxit, Latinos for Trump, etc. But they choose to double down because they only have one play and we finally have a leader that broke them. Working with the president and sharing success would pay off later but instead they are losing voters by the millions.

Example - When Obama was in I always said he should brag about America reaching racial harmony because that is more powerful than causing more division. People want to be a part of the winning team and he would have set up Democrats for future support by going positive but instead he chose to cause racial strife. Another example is the global warming scam. Instead of continuing the same old BS that everyone can plainly see is a hoax, brag about how the regulations in place have been successful then people won't question giving up more money and freedoms to continue saving mother earth. Instead they push on with the fear mongering and every reasonable person pushes back because all their "predictions" have been wrong.

It's a matter of seeing which way the wind is blowing, then using that to your advantage by becoming a part of it. They used to dominate the propaganda machine but now due to the inerwebs, they have not figured out that people can get the truth so they have not changed their game.

aaronson and Britt like this.
  5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

That was the BJ Clinton way. The current crop are true believers of central control and really believe they are better than the little people. Add in their base is communists and progressives (a polite word for central control also) and they cannot do what you describe anymore. Instead they spew propaganda and attack opponents with smear campaigns. Oh and attack you opponent with accusals of your crimes, it is in the manual.

Spang308 likes this.
  6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Sheep nailed it, but I'll add...they can't bring themselves to hitch to the Trump wagon no way no how. They have created this blind hatred to him and they are locked on that train. Couple that to his obvious accomplishments and kicking over their gravy train of graft and corruption and you have the theater we are witnessing.
    He'll win 2020, but not on a Ronny level. That cat won 49 out of 50 states. That's not even an option now.

7. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

The idea, and this is from both sides of the isle - is to distract from what’s really going on, the whole plot. Fire up each other’s base, make lots of noise and be sure that nothing substantial ever gets done. That way, come election season - there’s something that needs to get done and the only person that can do it, is Rep./Sen. Asshole and not his opponent.

Repeat every two or six years.

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

For what it’s worth, in both the private and public sectors I’ve seen retribution occur more often than not. Anyone contemplating exposing illegal or unethical practices, really needs to obtain legal counsel before proceeding. There’s often a cost for doing the right thing, unfortunately people need to be aware of that and take precautions.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I turned in a management theft scheme once and it cost me my job.

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I would be thrilled if they did nothing. Instead they screw stuff up more and more while impeding the defense of what we have.

11. blkduc

You're right I got greedy. In my defense that was a drunk post. I came back this morning to see how bad I did. :D

TXFZ1 likes this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Nowhere near as entertaining as a drunk Roy post. :D

SuddenBraking, MachineR1 and Spang308 like this.
  13. Spang308

I was half a bottle of bourbon in too, but Reagan won 49/50 including CA. No way Trump pulls that off. Both post seem pretty good for the BAC levels. :D

14. Spang308

Those are fuggin' classic.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I almost feel sorry for Pelosi. Whoever fucked her over promising they really had something on OMB this time is going to be getting the Clinton treatment.

16. blkduc

Yessir and MN was the holdout. I think OMB might win MN but probably not CA. It's looking better here all the time I've lost count of all the OMB converts I've talked to. Just talked to another one a few days ago people in MN are getting excited at the idea of flipping it red. He's coming Oct 10th, I'm gathering a crew to go. I'm anticipating the violent left is gonna be there and feelin' froggy.

17. Spang308

Pretty sure it's Brennan's band of idiots again. Rumor is Schiff has had it on his desk for a month. All of this is a smoke screen to try and keep Trump on defense because him on offense is about to be very very bad for them. That's why they're targeting Barr too. Next up for the rumor mill will be John Durham is a racist rapist Russian. Their problem is they've cried wolf way too many times and they have zero credibility or support outside of their loony far left base. EVERYONE I have talked to in the last 3 days is super pissed.
    You would really think she is experienced enough to wait and she the transcript first, but I think Trump's crew out flanked her. They knew the contents, she didn't. They waited until she announced her press release time and then he made it public he was releasing the transcript knowing it was a nothing burger.
    The Dems are suffering from Marc's red mist! :D

Banditracer and blkduc like this.
  18. Spang308

And Trump needs to take the gloves off completely. These swamp rats won't stop unless he destroys them. I don't care if he publicly hangs them and personally kicks the chair out from under them, but punishment needs to be severe enough to deter them in the future. He has the majority of the country behind him. The polls are shit. The silent majority is wound up.

I have a feeling Horowitz's report is super damning and they know it. They always try to get out ahead or deflect when a nuke is about to go off. The disgusting part is their lap dogs in the media push their narrative to the mindless idiots that are too lazy to seek the truth.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Trump is doing it right - let them hang themselves. No matter what he does those who hated him from the day he beat their hero Hillary are going to keep hating anyway.