Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’m not convinced he specifically sided with Kim only to state I have no proof to believe otherwise at the moment. I don’t think for one second he’s siding with Kim. The entire narrative of the story is so far removed from Trump it’s silly for anyone to try and connect a dotted line at this point. Trump has no reason to think otherwise, period, end of story. It’s just more misdirected hate Trump at all cost reaction and behavior.

Who was POTUS when all of this went down anyway?
    Who’s administration failed at getting Otto released?
    But yet, even though no one has any direct proof one way or the other, Trump is somehow getting called out. It’s beyond ridiculous.

2. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

I dont think it's ridiculous. You want to bring up other Administrations? What if Obama did the same thing? If Obama said the same thing about Otto's death, he would be getting the same backlash. And you know it's true.

Statement from Otto's family:
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/o...takes-north-koreas-kim-at-his-word-2019-03-01

Edit* There's a lot of GOP that disagree with Trumps statement.

3. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Anyone think this whole second NK summit was setup just so Trump could walk out and have his "Reagan" moment? It has always been my assumption that the details of these summits are usually worked out well ahead of time and the summit is just a formality. I really don't know what Warmbier has to do with Trump. He didn't send him to NK, he didn't leave him there, and he didn't kill him. I can understand why his family would be upset, but it is just being used as another blown up anti-Trump talking point. One thing I do believe is that is better to be talking to your enemies that are armed with nukes, rather than not talking.

4. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

I'll take a couple bows and apologies verses cozying up to and trusting murderous dictators.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

There are more than a couple of reasons to believe that if Trump was POTUS at the time, Otto would’ve been released un harmed.

Under the Obama Administration as we all know, not so much. But somehow this entire issue has been centered around Trump which is ridiculous. And you know it’s true.

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Snackers, let me ask you something if I may. If you were trying to negotiate, anything really, be it purchasing a motorcycle, car, or maybe something of less importance to the entire globe, such as...lets say...DE-ARMING AND DE-NUKING AN INSANE DICTATOR. Would you think you would have more success from a position of strength, but respectful dialog or from giving the guy a wet willie and going back to calling him "Rocket Boy"?
    Think this through. You act like Trump is cozying up to KJU. He may give that appearance, but he's playing the role to get what he wants. In this instance, there can't be anyone on the planet that doesn't want him to succeed at this negotiation.
    Everyone, including his own party, has doubted his foreign policy procedures. So far, he has proved them wrong every time. I'm gonna give the guy the benefit of the doubt and let him ride this wave to the beach.
    He flat caught KJU off guard the other day. He was ready to agree to de-nuke his biggest facility. What he didn't know was Trump knew about his other facilities. Trump walked. KJU has a choice to make. Come clean, de-nuke and allow it all to be inspected and verified, or starve to death.
    I like Trump's position he's/we're in.

Previous (not just Obama's useless ass) administrations just kicked the can down the road and hoped it would go away. Trump at least has the balls to take the issues head on. You may not agree with his methods (he doesn't care by the way), but he's getting shit down globally and he's at least opened up dialog and negotiations with NK.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  7. jase

I believe it's more of his reaction to the question that was asked. He didn't side with American and it's citizens is by saying, "I take his word". That's a slap in the face. It may not be to you, but it is to me. Call me sensitive or emotional whatever, it's ok. But it felt like he didn't stand up for an American to murderous dictator. So that we are clear, im only talking about his reaction to the Otto question.

G 97 likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah, but honestly what do you want him to do. There’s only so many times you can call your ex a bitch etc. at some point everyone knows it so why bother. I just think the level of criticism is beyond anything rational relative to what his statements are. Mountains out of molehills.

At what point does Otto get held accountable for his own ill advised actions? I’m not glad that he died or what happened but at the same time he put himself in harms way outside of anything to do with Trump. The families outrage towards Trump is misplaced at best. So if Trump would directly point his finger at Kim and call him a liar and a POS everything would magically change.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Ohhhh so you were against:
    - Barry's cozying up to Cuba's President Castro, right?
    - Giving Iran international legitimacy AND a shit ton of money while knowing their historical savagery towards Lord knows how many groups?
    - And you had to have gone berzerk when his Admin sold uranium to Russia....YES? I mean how do you do that, sell URANIUM to murderous types???

Right??? o_O :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hypocrite much?

10. SnacktimeKC

I never said that was a good idea, especially the Iran part. I've said for quite sometime we should be doing more trade with Cuba but I go at it from the perspective that they are pretty close to a 3rd world country, have no nukes, and can't do us any harm. You open a mcdonalds and a walmart in cuba that regime will fall, again IMO. The Iran thing was a shit deal.

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Well, that's great to hear now but my point is did you come on here to make a stink about it, the way you are this BS issue that he really had nothing to do with? The answer is NO, you didn't. The Liberal MSM is playing you like a fiddle, and yall are openly falling for it.

Take another look at my post, I added a Russian element that y'all were quiet about, NOW, all of a sudden, Putin and Russian BAD, evil!

Let's also ignore when Barry whispered to the Russian PM that he'll have more latitude with him once the election is over....nothing treasonous there but with OMB y'all would be calling for his hanging.

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Thatta boy! Come on in. The water's warm. :D

13. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

SuddenBraking likes this.
  14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:crackup: All five of you will love it, have a ball.

crashman likes this.
  15. SnacktimeKC

code3ryder likes this.
  16. jase

That's fine, you can call BS all you want, that's your right. Let me ask you this; If you had a choice to trust an American agency or a dictator of a foreign country, who would you trust with the correct Intel?

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Neither

18. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I know it would be vacant from many of you here because you know...facts are tough

SuddenBraking likes this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Another one who thinks they know it all...:rolleyes:

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's focus, not facts.
    TDS sufferers are unable to see that their focus is totally skewed.

XFBO likes this.