1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

How much wood could a woodcuck chuck if a woodcuck could chuck wood?

5axis, renegade17, cav115 and 3 others like this.
  2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Oh shit!:crackup:

3. Damn, Rick. Just damn. :D

4. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:eek: Wow

5. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

stack the wood in/on his truck, then light on fire.

cav115 likes this.
  6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

He's Doug Neidermeyer.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Would you like another?

8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

No sir, I'm DONE.

9. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

[​IMG]

When you’re a young man with love in your heart...check that, lust in your loins. You only see the motor boating potential. You miss the crazy going on around the outside. And then, it’s too late.

Phl218 likes this.
  10. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

This place never fails to make me happy to be single and have never been married!:beer:

StaccatoFan and kangasj like this.
  11. Phl218

Phl218 .

Imagine if some fireworks you had planned on shooting later accidentally fell out of your shirt pocket into the bark or some hole in the log, where you wouldn’t even realize it fell in there...

cav115 likes this.
  12. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

OR just stack it so you have to move it to move the truck. That would be Broome-worthy.

13. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

But if that's the case how can you be wise and speak from experience?

14. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

I have good fireworks. I am stunned, I thought I had the one, the forever, I fell in love with her when I was 12, we were in the Washington post twice! Nope to a T everything yall said. to a T. Now its Brad being dad, all time full time. Best me I can be.

15. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Honestly, anyone who has been broken, because Im broken, how the fuck, when the fuck can I date again? I cant bring some tramp around my daughter. And who wants this hot mess? I know Im super dad, great guy, in shape, great job, but also 36, two kids, paying out 1k a month, so no extra $$, where do you find good people?

16. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

Man just live your life and be friendly- if you walk around like you’ve got all that baggage girls can sense it fo sho. Most girls don’t care about that shit anyway. You’ve got this brother. These guys aren’t full of shit when they say you’ll be over it sooner than you think.

cav115 and BigBird like this.
  17. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

is it possible to hide this shit in a town of 50k? I want her to stay, I want my kids to keep the same school. am i fooling myself?

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Dude, don’t stress over it. You’re not looking for your next wife, and the kinds of girls you need to be hanging around with freaking love a hot mess broken man. Just roll with it (but use protection!).

19. Captain Morgan

Not, wise, but have money in my bank account, no debt and minimal bills, and have never been to court, kids are a blessing, wives not so much

20. Captain Morgan

add on, money does not make you happy, a firm believer, but the ex wife will take that away as a tool of revenge, the lawyers love that