Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

cheapest? one of the small ones. r3, kawi 300 etc. tires last a long time etc.

2. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

A new update, she is acting with out regard for me 100%, any general "i respect you as a human being" is soo far gone. she violates all of the separation agreements at will. especially him being around the kids. So I am going to be, as I have been, the only responsible person. I am going to take care of the kids, the bills, the home, and I now know, I can rely on her for nothing. BTW, she is making 0, so her new BF is going to pay her bills going forward. what a responsible woman, obviously her business is booming!

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Wow.

Nobody saw that coming.

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Dude it happens. It usually happens to the one who got fucked. Many of us have been through it. Me included. BUT....keep your nose clean, stay silent, and let karma do it's thing. She'll get fucked later on and she'll deserve it. But YOU be the mature one and let it slide. Say nothing, handle your business, and one day, sooner than you think, you'll be smiling and laughing again. And you will feel awesome.

Trust this old guy, because I'm walking the walk with you. You will be fine.

StaccatoFan, cav115, scottn and 4 others like this.
  5. Phl218

Phl218 .

And you end up buying a Dong Broncho and find out the true meaning of life

BigBird, scottn, MachineR1 and 3 others like this.
  6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

What? Life sucks and you die at 5 mph?

7. Phl218

Phl218 .

Sounds about right

noles19 likes this.
  8. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Or a new red Ducati!!!

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Kiss it. The Brancho is awesome. Me and my buddy were out riding it at 2am last night. Yes we had been drinking. Lol

cav115, Phl218 and K51000 like this.
  10. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Drinking and riding? Reel in the stupid a little bit Richie...

Funkm05 and brex like this.
  11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Which one of you was on the back?

3A3367C2-6C60-4C00-8A4E-EF013C538821.jpeg

badmoon692008, scottn, beac83 and 4 others like this.
  12. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Make sure you document all of her violations of the separation agreement. I mean, write down all of the dates, times and a description of the events and give a copy to your attorney. You saying in court that she did a bunch of violations which endanger the well being of the kids has zero impact. A recitation of dates, times and observations, leaves the door open for her to be asked specific questions for which she will likely have no good answers.
    This is not about you being the only responsible adult, that only helps you be a martyr. This is about you being prepared to win in court. Remember, the judge does not care about you and what a good guy you are. Make his decision making process easier for him to find in your favor.

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Never.

I'll never grow up.

14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I generally thought Metalhead was alright. But anyone that drinks and operates a vehicle can fuck off and die.
    The end

noles19 likes this.
  15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

All due respect ... having fun being a dolt is one thing. Drinking & riding doesn’t fall into that category. Sorry. You’re wrong on this one.

StaccatoFan and brex like this.
  16. Phl218

Phl218 .

Where should all the “hold my beer” stuff come from then?
    How many of us have scootered around in the paddock witha cold one in the hand?
    It has not been disclosed if he rode on the road or on private property.

(I wasn’t there)

BigBird and cav115 like this.
  17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Wink.

18. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

That did me absolutely no good. It just drug it out longer and cost more money. The vagina still gets the win with the kids. At least in my state.

A friend of mine was also screwed. She moved a man into the house despite a judge's order. He pointed it out in court nothing happened.

She left the kids alone, nothing happened, etc.

cav115 likes this.
  19. odell2115

odell2115 Well-Known Member

Not always true. I’ve won custody twice in the state you are talking about and in two different counties. Your friend needs a better attorney.

20. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I dont know if the attorney is the difference or the judges personal beliefs.

I am sure if you were in front of Roy Moore with a cheating wife, you would win.