2 day cleanse

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

According to Prof. Ehret, cleansing and fasting help releasing “mucus and buildup” in the colon.
    While i am not 100% on board with this theory, i can claim that after a few days of fasting, i have no stuffy nose or allergy responses

Back on the SAD (standard american diet) i will be sneezing all day (inside office, same conditions)

2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

This from the guy who says "Anybody tried this before"? Wasn't your last inquiry concerning nicotine? :D

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Save your breath, can't fight marketing and Oprah. Next are you going to say probiotics are a scam too? (Probiotics really are a scam but who listens?)

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"Does your trainer know that you're already poop three times a day as it is?" ...I ask, suddenly horrified by how much I know about motherfuckers I've never met.

motoracer1100, beac83, E Reed and 3 others like this.
  5. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I'm curious about the -20 in 2 weeks program. Radical diet and exercise changes usually result in alot of water weight lost initially and then a plateau.

Alot of research around the whole Intermittent Fasting deal, I'm wondering if that was a part of your program.

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

She put me on a fairly strict diet. Morning was egg whites, then a protein shake for around 10:30.

Then 3 times a day I’d eat 6oz of chicken with basically little seasoning with broccoli or Brussels.

Then last mean was usually more chicken or fish with a veggie.

She knew I’d lose a lot of weight and strength was something we obviously didn’t want to lose. So I rowed a lot.

I know what my body can take with just a few weeks prep. So now I’ll do a month out and go a little further.

I’m not disciplined enough to do it non stop. Lol plus I love shit good too much.

Everyone’s body is different so don’t just assume what worked for me will work forn you.

Phl218 likes this.
  7. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

this place is slacking, not one of the KetoHeads has tried to convert Robby Bobby to their lord and savior Keto diet.

Phl218 and SPL170db like this.
  8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Funny you mention that. Apparently the Keto is the laughing diET amongst the hardcore workout peeps.

LOL

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hardcore workout peeps have their own issues, they don't need to be laughing at anyone else. Then there is Crossfit :crackup:

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Yup...but what's that got to do with the price of tea in China?

I know what I know and I know what I don't know. The things that I don't know I ask for opinions on, isn't that generally how it works? :)

11. crusty9r

crusty9r Human Lawn Dart

Sounds like Bill Phillip's and body for life.

12. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Are you new here?

13. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Oh, c’mon..you can do it! Don’t sell yourself short. :D

14. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Damnit, can you just hurry up and take the Yosh ride already so the other dominos can fall? Your request to have CR as your Uccio was a little extreme, they offered you plenty of cinnamon rolls. Now you are just being a dick.

Phl218, Chino52405, stk0308 and 3 others like this.
  15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Based on the post above, Keto is essentially what he was doing.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Doood... I burned my betamax up on that scene. :Putter::Putter::Putter:

18. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Rob

Would it be okay to contact you regarding training etc?

thanks
    Mark

19. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Cleansing can be good occasionally, especially if you eat like shit . The intent is to get the gunk of your intestine walls. It's not a diet, but it's a good thing to do if you're about to change your eating habits.

20. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Just watch Eastbound and Down

[​IMG]

Phl218 and Robby-Bobby like this.