Senator? Roy moore

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Nov 14, 2017.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

And people wonder why he wouldn't concede defeat...

2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Voter fraud doesn't exist. Don't you guys listen?

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Not really. I expect fraud from B'ham but he won by 20K votes. If it was closer there would be a problem. As it is this is just an issue than needs to be fixed for the future and hopefully some jail time for some folks if true.

Oh and anyone that claims a tally is a liar as we do not know how the votes were cast.

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

This is hardly surprising. The dead have always voted democrat by a huge margin. The election results are due to be certified within the next few days. Voter fraud has not been much of an issue on any of our major news sources.

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

One of the drawbacks to a special prosecutor is that his sole objective is to find criminal activity no matter how long it takes. Sooner or later however, there has to be a line drawn as to how long he is allowed to stand and "investigate" and, all the while, he keeps interrupting the normal flow of business. How long do you think he needs to continue to look? Where does that line need to be drawn?

6. sheepofblue

Oh I don't know the 'investigators' wrote Hillary's absolution letter before interviewing her so I figure they will investigate for 8 more years.

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Doubtful. He’ll fire his sorry ass before that. Then they can “take to the streets”. LOL. Fucking idiots.

8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I once read of a House resolution to limit the Special Investigation time and funds but cannot find it now.

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Fonda Dix likes this.
  10. sheepofblue

The first could wind up true but is wild speculation like most of the 'news' on it

The second totally neglects the more obvious fraud vectors of dead people, using someone else's absentee, buying of absentee and non-citizens. Further it only took 1.5% to swing the Alabama Senate special election (many races are closer including the first time Al Franken was elected) So every bit matters and while I read 0.02% which is small that also assumes (incorrectly) an uniform spread. So that could vary across the country. I did not read it to see the coverage on that fact.

Interesting reads none the less.

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Like I’m going to believe a study produced by elite Jews from institutions that are known for lying and are known for social engineering . Pass

12. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

Fonda, I am not sure if your statement is meant to be tongue in cheek or not. It is outrageous for sure.

Sheep has pointed out what I thought too, the study is narrow in scope. If it was supposed be the answer the question of voter fraud, it is not complete. I would like to see the same sort of study generated for the other groups the paper identified as different types of voter fraud.

And finally, Mr. dsapsis: Your credibility with me evaporated when in another thread you claimed the Old Fashioned (or some other ill conceived concoction) to be a superior cocktail to the Manhattan. Balderdash and Poppycock!

13. sheepofblue

Talk to the hoof

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You must not be here often. :D
    :crackup:

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Hmm, on the second link, probabilistic? estimates? assumptions? were there any actual facts revealed?

16. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Non-citizens can vote, local and state but not federal.

17. sheepofblue

In some states and even fewer allow illegals vs legal aliens

18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So this sexual misconduct BS has me thinking about this guy, can we get an update from those living in Alabama or whomever might have followed the allegations?

He in jail yet?

19. sheepofblue

In jail for what? False accusations :crackup:

One accuser is running FL as a democrat.

Doubt he will run again and if he does he will be primarried. He had a lot of other baggage or he still would have beaten dougy. Also he is part of why Cavanaugh is still in, the public and 'phants are onto the trick.

20. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Elite Jews? Good for you for being honest about your beliefs, but what the fuck? As a non-Jew I'm curious to know what you have against them.