Loud pipes and the knuckle dragging morons that use them

Discussion in 'General' started by tiggen, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not a bit, I don't know what vacations are to start with. I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow too, to drop dogs in Ohio then fly to work out west.

2. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

I was down in the Smokey's this past weekend to include Helen and there definitely seemed to be more Harleys then usual. Clubs especially. Not to mention the Harley we saw who wrecked on the Skyway by striking the guardrail then rocks to follow. 2nd one was a couple who wrecked on Rt. 60 and the bike was still on top because no one could lift the 1k scrap iron off them.

3. That’s one thing that has never bothered me. I’ll usually just get up and go play with them. :D

bleacht likes this.
  4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Little yapper lap dogs that get neglected for hours when put outside, and yappin' the whole time, behind a fence...and the owner won't answer the doorbell?
    No. The owner gets to play with the police.

Phl218 and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  5. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

Meh. We moved from an in town neighborhood with gunshots in our backyard and crackheads in the front to the relatively quiet suburbs. So the neighbor’s dog barking at 7am or even the loud teenagers at the community pool behind the house don’t phase us former city folk. At one point my wife asked if we should call someone about the kids back there after hours and I replied; there’s no need, we can just go down there with our Bluetooth speaker blasting some Hall & Oates asking if we can hang out too...they’ll be gone in 15 minutes.

R Acree likes this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Was that you at the door? Did you cross my lawn?

7. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Or, you could have just told them privates eyes are watching you.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Boooooo.

9. fastfreddie

Are you an ignorant dumb-ass that can't control your pets and/or don't realize your problem with them disturbing the peace?
    You've already had your official warning the first time the cops showed up and gave you a copy of the ordinance cuz you couldn't be bothered with answering the door when I came knocking.
    You have done better about the length of time your cute little lap rag screams incessantly to be let back in, or to be accompanied during its outdoor stays, by adhering to time limits set forth in the ordinance. You do push that time limit tho', don't ya?
    The second time around for Johnny and it's up to a $1000 fine, but you'd know that cuz you've apparently read the ordinance since little Muffy-Poo is no longer left out for hours.

If you woulda talked to me, you woulda had two warnings...one of them friendly and unofficial. I was tryin' to be neighborly, but there are limits.
    I already chased out the other neighbor for their inability to control their dogs. Seems moving was easier for them to live with than a potential fine...and/or my evil gaze.
    Wanna see it? :D

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I hope the ricin I placed on the doorbell doesn't cause you too much distress. I believe I saw Nugget laugh when she saw me dust the button.

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Had two motorcyclist die last week, one on the skyway and another near the Fontana dam.

PSA, Graham county is the poorest in North Carolina. There are only two EMS units on call for the entire county. A 30 minute minimum wait after the call is received and there is little cell phone service in the entire county unless at a city or town.

12. fastfreddie

Joke's on you. I've grown a tolerance to ricin from all the bean oil I've been feeding' the two-smokes. ;)

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

14. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i always wondered what the random dude would look like that you hear about casually and sneekily poisoning his neighbors dog. Thanks WERA!

15. Used2Bfast 2

Used2Bfast 2 Still in the saddle

Know what gripes my arse? Lightening bugs. Damn things are all over the front yard, doing that synchronized bs.

and chit

Least their quiet.

The end

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They are just horny.

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Buncha ornery ole coots and annoying tourists up in here.

TurboBlew likes this.
  18. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

The good ole days of racing.

Attached Files:

19. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I like to go to Helen,and bitch slap the horses in the face.Then I laugh and sing Sarah Mclaclan songs to them.
    They like it cause it diverts them from the Hardley riders,then we all laugh later over a bucket of oats.
    Im sensitive to animals n shit like that.

20. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

That is the oldest flesh-light I have ever seen?

badmoon692008 likes this.