1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 WERA GNF Updates

Discussion in 'General' started by Steak Travis, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Yeah...she's not hard on the eyes.

2. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

:stupid: Seriously! I'm past sick of this politically correct bs the world has become. Let's talk shit, and race hard. Hell maybe we can throw down once in a while for Christ's sake!

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That voice, though…

cajun636 likes this.
  4. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

:whoosh:

5. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Wait, that's not her real life voice too is it?

Killswitch likes this.
  6. Venom51

Yep....

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. Same old stuff. :(

8. Mot Okstef

Once again. Where did he show you any disrespect? He stated a simple fact that he knew he could run up front and go for the win. He never called you out by name. If you IMPLIED a diss on his part that's all on you. Geebus you are a narcissistic prick. :rolleyes:

Do you see anyone else that finished behind him here on the BBS bitching about that fact?

9. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

Racers by nature are egotistical

SundaySocial likes this.
  10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Really?

When the top 5 guys are all at the line within 7 tenths of a second, and Parrish said I knew I only had to worry about Xavier, that does sound like a slam to everyone else.

badmoon692008 and NateDawg122 like this.
  11. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

Where's X at to declare he was only racing against himself? :Poke::D

badmoon692008 and cajun636 like this.
  12. DirtyDawgR6

DirtyDawgR6 Active Member

Nate hasn't called anyone names...how about you extend the same courtesy! By the way, I don't have the BBS screen name decoder ring, so would like to let me know who you are?

13. Venom51

That is his name.

14. Mot Okstef

Sorry Rob. I didn't take it that way. Let's just agree to disagree. Do people diss Jonny Rea in WSBK in parc ferme when he said he knew he had the pace to win the race today? :Poke:

Let's just let the #2 and #6 R3 Cup finishers have their handbag fight at dawn. I'm out. ;)

15. DirtyDawgR6

DirtyDawgR6 Active Member

10-4, Thanks for letting me know. Checked the WERA racer list and didn't see it, so I had no clue. Point still stands, no need for the name calling.

16. Mot Okstef

Just calling a spade a spade. :p

17. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Bunch of pussys. If you arent chasing a racer in the pits with a crow bar or 3 ft screw driver, you shouldn't be racing..

18. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

In
    Your in the wrong place if you don't want name calling. You may need to find a safe spot soon..

Gorilla George and Mot Okstef like this.
  19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Mr. Parrish could easily have conveyed his confidence in his ability to contend for the win without implying that only one of the other frontrunners was also so blessed. As a coach, I would be disappointed if one of my athletes exhibited a similar lack of sportsmanship after a race. It costs nothing to be graceful in both victory and defeat. Perhaps I am in the minority here, but I consider those things to be important. Then again, I don't race motorcycles anymore, so my perspective may be skewed.
    I believe that the other concerned parties have no presence on this forum.

20. [​IMG]