1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

No, I wish someone would take his phone away from him. :)

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pretty sure the POTUS has the power to keep that from happening.

I find it hilarious myself. Good combo of using social media to get things he wants (he's sneaky enough I think some of the shit he says is to get people pissed and moving in the direction her really wants), keeping people talking about him which feeds the narcissism, and actually being up front with the people in the country right or wrong instead of hearing nothing but prepared speeches.

It has actually cut down on the good output about the POTUS from comedians tho.

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I'm surprised you shared this. This is an awesome reflection on our current situation. Trump supporters who don't agree with all of this group's ideas, but welcome them in and give them a platform to express their ideas. They would even defend them if it came down to it. But try this the other way around. Trump supporters are constantly beaten bloody, called racists, chased away, and shut down everywhere they go by BLM members. Then as was posted, BLM is mad at their own people for getting on that stage. Trump supporters will disagree with you, then after you're done speaking shake your hand and thank you.

Thank you for reminding everyone who the real problem is and solidifying that Trump supporters are patriots that will defend the very people they disagree with.
    :flag:

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Curious...what are you "trying to accomplish socially" when you go around punching people in the face that say words you don't like? Because this was made very clear by you that you do this. Maybe you're not prepared to answer that question until you get your talking points from Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin.

Britt likes this.
  5. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I'm not the biggest patriot, but I do enjoy the thought of punching someone who thinks it's ok to fly a swastika flag with an American flag. I can't think of something more disrespectful honestly.

I also didn't as you say make it clear that I "do this".

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Bullshit.
    I don't have to acknowledge any such thing.
    You can't identify a problem, so stop saying there is a problem.
    Your problem is that all you can do is speak generalities because you're talking about your feelings, not about facts.
    You have nothing, you just can't admit it.
    I have yet to see one of those idiots who are taking a knee explain exactly what they are protesting either.

7. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm not sure how you got there. That's not what he said.

8. Chino52405

I asked - if Obama started this racial divide in 2009 as many purport, when was it first settled? You spout off about Jim Crow repealed, we moved on, done. I have tried to explain why I believe this conversation is not done nor will it ever be done - on more fronts than just race - and how this is part of America. Your response above again shows this topic is more complex than you. If you'd like to know why athletes are taking a knee...I have no clue why athletes were taking a knee. I have never claimed to know and have no stance on the matter because I think the protest and the response are ridiculous.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

First, define what you mean by racial divide.
    And who here claimed it was settled?

What Obama did was increase racial tensions using identity politics. He never missed an opportunity to pit white against black.
    It was his go-to move. Race-baiting is what the left does, because without that cause they have no moral high ground to claim.

Now, as to the problems being too complex for me, it is clear that they are too complex for you to identify.

You have explained nothing except that you can't explain anything.
    Yet again, I will end a discussion with you because you refuse to actually discuss anything.
    This time you can't even identify what it is you refuse to discuss, just vague allegations that things need to be discussed.

Daddy, tell us the tale about evil Richard Nixon and the Southern Strategy again.
    :crackup:

10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Man, that's bleak. No hope, no change.

11. Chino52405

You
    I used to unfairly lump you into a group with a few other Dungeon dwellers, but you, you are special.

12. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Pot, meet Kettle.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I don't think anyone has said Obama started it. What has been said is that he made a situation that had been getting better worse. IMHO, that was his biggest failure. He was in a position to heal, he chose to pick at the scab.

Orvis and dtalbott like this.
  14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Ya, good thing you are a free thinker and not a pawn to the establishment. Bad news chief. You are just a foot soldier for your side, much like the people you are mocking are foot soldiers for the other side. I am seeing very little free thinking going on. Just alot of picking sides and spinning shit to make the other guy look uninformed. You are part of the problem too...

15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

As long as an individual holds on to excuses for their position in life and blames others, this shit will continue.
    As long as there are those who have no dog in the fight who will act like they do.. this shit will continue/
    Untill people quit paying attention to this shit, this shit will continue.

16. Chino52405

It was mentioned but don't need to bring that comment(er) back into the fray because its a common thing I hear.

Did he pick a scab or amplify a voice many didn't necessarily want to hear? The idea that race was "getting better" is a perspective and opinion. It's one that some of your other fellow Americans have a very different perspective and opinion about. In fact, there was a good post on CCS FB page last night by a long time racer and Marine that does not feel this way.

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

What if I dont care about the perceived plight of others? Will I be made to care? Because I dont.

crashman likes this.
  18. Chino52405

IMO, no. But you (none of us) get to say that other people also can't or shouldn't care. Nor do you get to say when the plight of others has officially ended.

19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Flip side to this, though, is that they're trying to force it down the throat's of everyone else. You're right that none of us get to say others shouldn't care. But they're trying to tell everyone that they have to.

dtalbott and crashman like this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Then what did he say? He was bitching about relief to PR - which is being done. So he swapped over to bitching about the tweets. Read his post, sure comes across as not caring about the actual relief happening and much more concerned about how Trump uses Twitter...