1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer beware: Clarence Randall!

Discussion in 'General' started by obcbr, May 27, 2017.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I don't think he can find 3 "WERA" builders that don't like Rob. (That actually Know him)

G 97, jonathanp and Gorilla George like this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

It does if you're sold a bike you don't have free, clear and legal title to...

And then to do it across state lines...

3. 418

418 Expert #59

Well there is that. But then again, if you didn't check the VIN against the title when buying the bike...

Buyers beware and all that.

4. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

There's so many reasons why this guy is so obviously full of shit, but number one for me is that he posts a bunch of screenshots of conversations, then says he has screenshots of other conversations but can't figure out how to post them.

Also, I get that selling a bike with a title that doesn't match the vin is bad, but isn't selling race bikes without titles pretty common?

BigBird likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

One phone call really isn't trying much.

6. pickled egg

The buyer wasnt there when Clarence handed over the bike...

7. pickled egg

Common. Not legal.

8. pickled egg

One call was apparently enough

bleacht likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

It my be common but if there is no title the bike should have the original BOS and the MSO.

So while selling a bike with out a title may be somewhat common place, one should always be provided the BOS and MSO.

But in this case the bike was not sold without title. It was sold with an incorrect title. No MSO. No BOS. Huge difference.

Gorilla George likes this.
  10. 418

418 Expert #59

'

Which would be mistake number one of many on the buyers part.

Eh? Ehhhhh? See where I'm going with this?

11. pickled egg

No. Mistake #1 was not googling Clarence's name before engaging in a long distance transaction with him... ;)

12. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Gee Zuz Christ!! I just saw "Babuska" and "rods" on one the the pages! This fucker is like a California wild-fire!!

MELK-MAN likes this.
  13. 418

418 Expert #59

Amen to that.

I bought a $200 laptimer from a beeb member and ran his name through errrthang I could think of before sending over the dough.

Much less a exotic and pricelss piece of KeepsTakingMoney machinery like this.

14. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Don't try and bring any common sense in your discussion with this stupid mother fucker, he will just blame it on the builder, buyer , and whoever else he can blame, all along ignoring the fact that the buyer didn't get what was advertised...

15. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

It's more then he should of had to do ...

The only phone he should had to make,was to let him know how good of a deal he felt he got, not how much he got fucked.

16. MachineR1

MachineR1 Well-Known Member

ok, first of all I can't believe I read 64 pages of this shit...

It has been a really shitty last two weeks for me. I tell you what, I am willing to fly to Florida and knock Uncle Clarence's fucking teeth out. No seriously, it will be for the greater good. For all of us that have been screwed on bike deals before.

Robby Bobby you're not off the hook either. You're gonna get a paisan slap, quit hanging around retards. This isn't the first Uncle Clarence thread you have posted. Learn your lesson dude.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap, RB, you need to stop being a second hand retard. Get your shit right, man. If enough shit is thrown in your direction eventually some of it'll stick

scottn, Banditracer, Funkm05 and 2 others like this.
  18. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

I can't imagine how much googling you did on me before you met me in a shady hotel parking lot to buy my motard.

V5 Racer and 418 like this.
  19. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

I have been picturing this part of the movie ever since the name Jeff came up hahaha

Patrick Buell likes this.
  20. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

"Honey? Where is my Super-suit?"