1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer beware: Clarence Randall!

Discussion in 'General' started by obcbr, May 27, 2017.

1. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Resolution:

Buy the bike back at sold cost
    Apologize for yours sins
    Clap

2. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

Bull shitting aside, you're kind of on the right track.

1: The buyer of the motorcycle feels as if it wasn't described properly (title shenanigans, engine seals, etc)
    2: You feel this is unfair to the buyer, and the problem is the engine builders.
    3: Engine builder feels this has nothing to do with him.

The right way to go about this is to say "Hey, I'll buy the bike back since this went so poorly", THEN go after who you feel wronged you. NOT the Babuska approach of "This is the engine builder's fault, sorry I sold it to you but you're hosed."

You can't go from one to three and have the buyer fault the engine builder for things when it was you who sold the motorcycle.

Orrrrrrrr all the paperwork is already filed with the police and the above becomes a moot point.

Cajun Kid, Funkm05 and Gorilla George like this.
  3. YOU telling someone else to "except" responsibility, that's pure gold.

But again, why in the hell would Rob (or any shop) have to give you cases (and install them) for free?

It is (was) YOUR bike. Your responsibility. Your problem......at least until you shucked the problem off on to someone else.

El Cubano likes this.

4. 1. Where are the screenshots of these 3 WERA builders agreeing with you? Post them up.

2. Where is your paperwork (or screenshot) where D&D stated the bike was good to go (and be sold)?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. Exactly. I have made that same point in this thread.

Just like the FBS thread, this entire transaction is between the seller and buyer. D&D has absolutely nothing to do with it.

BigBird likes this.
  6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Jesus. Y'all got jobs? Another 8 pages to slog through. The stuggle is real. :confused:

7. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

While you're at it Clarence, I still have a $1000 if you produce the paperwork for your frame. Seems like you'd be interested in that, since it was all legit and everything.

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Why? It's nothing new. Read the last 2 and you're fine.

Fight the power, kill whitey and pick up bagels on the way to the riot.

9. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Right? I miss 3 out of 4 pages because it's growing faster than it can be contained.

10. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

So I was on page 30. Started feeling like I had read 30 pages of the most ridiculous redundant bullshit I've ever seen. So I skip to page 60. Sure enough it's still the same shit. You literally could verse the order of posts from pages 3-60 and it would look exactly the same. I think the most recent new development was when buyer without Internet showed up on like page 12. Someone call me when either Dink shows up or this actually goes to court.

condon66 likes this.
  11. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

This was a virbal situation needing the ok before I sold it. There were witnesses . That's all I need.

12. sdgers

sdgers Well-Known Member

Don't you mean gerbil?

13. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

This is about what the beeb needs.

badmoon692008 and El Cubano like this.
  14. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

You are aware the buyer sent a message through messenger saying he was completely happy twice during the first two weeks after the sale. 38 days later he decides he doesn't want it.
    I will agree with you that the bomb shell the builder dropped on Jonathon would shake up anyone. I do have to say your post is the most intelligent I've seen in this thread. (Problem resolution )

15. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

How's paying $7k in labor for a clapped out dirt bike motor? That's fucked up.

What did johnathon pay for the bike? It seems that it was a huge lost in investment if you sold the whole bike for 4K after dropping 7k on it not counting whatever you originally paid for the bike?

16. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

I'm retired. Waiting on parts for a project...time to kill.

Yzasserina likes this.
  17. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

If I understand correctly, the $7k was for the entire bike build. I think the bike wasnt clapped out until all of the hours of riding after the fact, even though the buyer with no internet was told it had 1.5 hours on the build. Once said bike was clapped, then it was sold with the incorrect title. Maybe im wrong, but this is what im getting out of this.

GixxerBlade likes this.
  18. MotoGP1199

MotoGP1199 Well-Known Member

I feel bad for the lawyers who are going to have to read through all these pages.....................................oh wait, no I don't....................I just did for free [​IMG]

BigBird, jonathanp and El Cubano like this.
  19. BJR119

BJR119 Well-Known Member

Jesus, 60 pages and I have finally caught up. my pitchfork has almost been ground completely down at this point. This needs to catch yet another gear, not this false neutral.

20. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Clarence post where the buyer said he was happy with the bike.

Post your 3 wera builders who agree with you.

Post the proof where anyone at D&D said the bike was good to go.

Basically post any proof at all. Please.

Or do I need to ask Mongo to ask you.