1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Schedule updates

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Oh Joe........

2. craig641

craig641 Well-Known Member

It's December. According to my calendar you've got more than a couple. No excuses.

3. joec

joec brace yourself

I mean for this potential summit anouncement. Mosport is August. If I'm going to do a one off, that will be the one. Just be nice to me when you go by. I'm slower than ever. Be nice to do another june summit. That May one was always meh.

Too many vintage bikes have dropped out now though. But now might be the time to do a uscra/wera thing.. but I honestly have no clue what goes on up there anymore.

I definitely want back in. Just no way I'm doing all of the driving around..

I hope tex is watching this. I need someone to do the race school with me. ;-)

4. joec

joec brace yourself

You be quiet with your water cooling and single shock!

5. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Hey mongo, when will the people who were bumped to expert know if we get to keep our number or not? I sent my request letter back a few weeks ago.
    I'd like to paint my bike and have numbers made.

6. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Praying and cheering for a Summit Point Date (especially endurance race)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Email me and I'll check - ID number is nice but full name works too. Pretty sure they've been mailing out the upgraded licenses every week but if you're due to renew soon Evelyne may not have bothered printing it. She has some sort of system like that but I haven't really paid attention when she talks about it..... :D

8. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Cool I'll get my Id number and send it, I think I renewed at the end so technically I have a bump letter and a brand new novice license.
    Thanks!

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I didn't put it in the email but the license probably went out earlier this week.

10. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

So any word on a potential Summit date? I'd like to do a one off ride there if there is one this year. I looked for one last year and never saw it until it was already done.

11. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

We're working on reviving the Can-Am Series. Also two events scheduled at Canaan so that we have something every month from May to September. Stay tuned for big announcement concerning NJMP.

joec likes this.
  12. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Any news on when the 3rd N2/WERA endurance race will be?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nothing yet sorry.

Nothing yet sorry.

14. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Is the season set and all race weekends / tracks posted? or is there still some things in the mix?

#pleasesummit

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Still a slight chance but not sure - boss has been the one handling that and she's been out sick for all of last week so that means catch up on time sensitive stuff then back to her other stuff.

16. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

I know 5 entries is a fart in the wind when it comes to track cost, but I'd prepay today for a Summit round. :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:D I appreciate it but that's not the issue right now.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

With the right diet, a fart in the wind can be devastating.

Bobby_Evans likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

True. Or in closed off ez-ups with heaters on.

20. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Oh god, never again!!!!