1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Friday deals?

Discussion in 'General' started by dobr24, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good bread rocks. Wonder what she did to the eggs, could have just been really good eggs to start with too.

2. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I hate you.

:D

3. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I hate you.

I'm buying that Bursig contraption and powder coating it PB colors , so just people come to you about buying one.

:D

4. For sure. They even have tv on it. I have been watcing a series on Amazone Prime since i got to work.

Of course the free 2-day shipping is awesome too.

Most of the time shit like that is a gimmick, but imo AP is definitely worth it.

5. It wouldnt do me any good to have the kind of skills the guys at Pit Bull do, and the access to the materials. I would be making shit all the time. Half of it would probably be useless, and i would make even simplist thing super badass, but it would be fun. :D

Id make a double axle pit cart with 16" wheels with pegs that stuck straight up, and ones that came out the side so i could carry like 8 wheels and tires at once. :D

6. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

There's a lot of shit information out there. Not to many secrets. Mostly, scrambled eggs should be soft and cooked just enough. Not like Dennys Big rubber chunks of eggs. I worked with a girl from the Netherlands who would spend 30 minutes cooking scrambled eggs. I didn't think it was necessary. Melt butter in a pan just enough to coat on low heat, add you eggs and raise the heat to medium, stir with Spatula( basically cooking small layers at a time with out browning) until they are just undercooked, turn the heat off and stir/fold them to they are how you like them. It's up to you how done you want them. Learned to hard way on a yacht the first time I cooked eggs for a Frenchman. He sent them back, after that, never again! The chefs secret is heavy cream added, that's what makes them fluffy. Sorry that this is going way off topic!!!!!!

G 97 likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Not off topic as far as I'm concerned. WERA should have a dedicated cooking section as far as I'm concerned.

Phl218, cpettit and V5 Racer like this.
  8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

But, is it a concern?...

G 97 and bleacht like this.
  9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

There is a probably a good deal to be had on a harbor sized fireworks show. Left over from a previously cancelled event.

11. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Cabelas posted a DPMS for $499.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Might have been mentioned but Adidas had a dollar off deal. Spend X get Y off. I played the system a bit, got two pairs of sneakers and added a lacrosse head for the kid to dye and got the head for free. We'll donate the head to a program that give lacrosse gear to military or a local kid that wants to learn to play.

Need sneakers, not a bad deal but it ends tomorrow the 20th.

13. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

14. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Dood. I'm trying this. :clap:

15. Captain Morgan

Sounds good. Can I be the moderator? I'll kick you off like nobodies business!!!!!! Just joking, its that whole power thing. No soup for you!!!!! You wouldn't understand the pain and suffering I've been through to make a soup that your mothers proud of.!!

16. Captain Morgan

No you G 97, other people

17. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Have you been drinking????:beer::crackup:

18. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Y

You ever worked in a kitchen!!?? Lol

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

General works just fine for it :D

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If it's anything like my D70s it'll take better pix than you have an eye for, you'll love it :D

Only thing I've upgraded on mine since I bought it 5 or 10 years ago is I got a 20-200 zoom so I could have an all around thing rather than swapping lenses. It cost almost as much as the initial setup but was worth it.