Texas Shootings

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G Dawg, Jul 8, 2016.

1. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

There is no need to rush to judgement. Some of the other active threads do offer title contenders.

Dragginass and crashman like this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, 2 males, 1 female. Nothing is known yet about their involvement, though.

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Wow, I didn't know there was a female involved. I wonder if she is hot.

YamRZ350, sheepofblue and joec like this.
  4. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

It is absolutely a hate crime. But there won't be any charges against a corpse. Let's see if others were involved.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who will they go after? The corpse won't last long enough to make it to trial without being stuffed.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Let them get past suspects and to the point of being charged first.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Jesse Jackson? :D

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

One can only hope :D

R Acree likes this.
  9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Smart money is betting on fat, ugly and obnoxious...

R Acree likes this.
  10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Nope not honky's fault this time, blame it on the inanimate object next.

On a different note am I the only one that has my blood pressure rise when they say it was a peaceful demonstration? I mean it is like saying he was a great guy and affectionate until he raped her. Sorry it was NOT a peaceful demonstration as 5 people are dead and more injured. Oh and the violent @#$@# was of the exact same mentality as the protesters he just chose to act worse based on the insane beliefs they were marching on.

Orvis likes this.
  11. sheepofblue

Didn't stop them from protesting about it in the case of the filth that murdered Mr Byrd. They got the death sentence and everyone was upset it was not enough as if you can fry them twice.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Do we know that the shooter was a participant in the demonstration? I haven't watched the news channels in a few hours.

13. sheepofblue

The demonstrators in BLM marches frequently have signs preaching violence against cops. This time they got it.

Was he a marcher? My guess is no as he was in ambush waiting. Also I think he failed to put his name on the sign in sheet..... oh wait there wasn't one LOL

Just look around and you will see vermin celebrating these guys deaths. Probably all around the country. So even if he was not with them many of them are with him (sadly not in hell, yet)

14. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Last I heard, the cops in LA and MN haven't been charged yet either, yet the DOJ couldn't get investigators there fast enough.

crashman likes this.
  15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Watch the news channels only as a source of entertainment. I started watching the story at 9 PM last night (about 10 minutes after it happened) and there have been more changes in the stories than a woman changing clothes. This morning has been no different. The media doesn't have a clue about what happened. All they want to do is get the story out first. :)

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So just to be clear, the answer to my question would be a "no, we don't" right? Unless you have something contradicting this stuff, which I first heard on the news.
    I don't know that particular source, but I wanted to find this information in writing. If it's not true, it shouldn't be long before Dallas police denies it.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's not the media saying it was peaceful, it's the police themselves.

G Dawg likes this.
  18. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

As far as I've heard, the protest was peaceful on all accounts and had ended. That is when the shooting started.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A tan trigglypuff?

Ghost of Casby, Venom51 and crashman like this.
  20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You're kidding, right?