MotoGP | Qatar | 2016 | Mar 20

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 14, 2016.

1. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

That makes sense as to why he went faster and faster.

Noooooooooo Me thinks Rossi needs to talk more shit. Only do it from closer. Hell if I were I would be right behind him, every practice session, ever qualifying session. I'd be on him like white on rice.

Not True!!! Nevaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! I do think that Vinales is going to shake things up good. I just wish he would get on a legit good bike.

2. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

How's he gonna stay on him when he can't keep up?

Once Yamaha signs Viñales, they can put Rossi on the Tech3 squad and there can be harmony in the Yamaha garage.

3. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

I couldn't figure out what he was doing right away, but, I think that's what JL was referencing when he pulled into winners circle (i don't like saying parc ferme) and he was standing on the pegs doing the 'zip your lips' movement.

4. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

There wouldn't be any harmony. Vinales would commence to whipping JLo's ass from the word go.

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

I think Steeltoe is drawing a map right now...

cajun636, Banditracer and Razr like this.
  6. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

There goes that idiotic phrase again... "The Ducati".

There is no "The Ducati".

7. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

All that's gonna do is move Rossi from fourth back to fifth. ; )

8. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

You're assuming a Ducati is going to crash each week? Fifth to sixth. And if DP can get back into the groove, well....

Slider82 likes this.
  9. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

He will. He's never gone too well at Qatar. I bet starting in Argentina he'll be right up there and in Austin hell ruin Marquez American hot streak (unless a Ducati does)

10. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Yep, my thoughts exactly on the "zip it" gesture, couldn't have been directed elsewhere or to someone else or possibly mean anything else.

11. Lorenzo doesn't have to throw a hissy fit or whine about conspiracies. He will go about winning another championship, no matter how much the Uccios boo or complain about him on the Internets.

YamRZ350 and Boman Forklift like this.
  12. So that's his plan? When is he going to make his attack? The next press conference? :D

Phl218, YamRZ350 and Rob P like this.
  13. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

So, Dani will get into the grove and Rossi will go backwards? And that's based on what you've seen in the last race? Or during the preseason? Or based on what we all don't know about the new tires?

I think I get the Rossi bandwagon, not so much with Dani's.

14. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I don't think Rossi will go backwards..

Dani..will go forwards :rolleyes:
    He had an excuse last year with the injury at the beginning of the year. I think if he finishes ahead of MM93 this year he can keep his ride.

15. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Night sticks ... Allow any cop to carry a dozen doughnuts AND a cup of joe.

Attached Files:

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Dustin, are you ok?

I haven't seen a BBS gang rape like that since the Shit Roller days.

You call in sick today?

Phl218 likes this.
  17. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I'm fine, my Uccioness will never die!

18. Phl218

Phl218 .

Does that men "I got Rossi" is like a virus, like the herp or so? You carry it in you, can't ever get rid of it and from time to time it breaks out?

Then metalhead got it bad I guess

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Will you all please shut up? The stupid on this thread is so bad that it's caused more brain damage than the lead paint and plastic bags combined.

20. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Ucciocity.