Ninja H2 coming.

Discussion in 'General' started by 418, Sep 1, 2014.

1. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It spanked the Veyron but it couldn't beat a 1350HP GTR from a 50mph roll-on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbpM0fnW0vg

If they started from a dig, even though the GTR has AWD and LC and launches from a stop like a friggin ballistic missile I think the H2R would've had it. They probably knew that too and that's why they did a roll-on from 50mph.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It don't crash so good :(

[​IMG]

4. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

When you're snapping fork tubes, that ain't the bikes build quality at fault :D

5. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

$50k bike is barely beaten by a car that probably cost 3 times as much to build...

Maybe there are "moral victories" in some races.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Well of course, that goes without saying. I mean if you want even more of a moral victory and your only plan is riding the damn thing in straight lines, then for about 1/2 the price of the H2R you could build yourself a 500hp stretched turbo Hayabusa or ZX-14 that will decimate anything on 2 wheels that isn't powered by a solid rocket booster :crackup:

7. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I wonder if the bike was bone stock? It sounds like there is some HP hidden in those H2s, just needs a little tuning.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

As was mentioned elsewhere, just an exhaust and an ECU reflash can potentially free up like 30-40 HP quite easily since the US models are ECU neutered.

9. rocalotopus

rocalotopus thick member

10. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Down here at Homestead with the "other org" and one has been on track with trackday group all morning. It sounds amazing.

11. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Most ridiculous line of thinking ever , if we were to worry about what something costs car wise we'd all be driving fox body mustangs with junkyard LSX motors.

12. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

It was flying down the straight.

13. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

I believe it was one of the MacLeans riding it and heard that it handled pretty well on the track.

14. SoCal1000

SoCal1000 Will work for tires

I got to ride an H2 in the local canyons today. I'm impressed. It's a beast.