Zimmerman vs. DMX

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by mfbRSV, Feb 5, 2014.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

2. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Z could make a pretty good living for a while... offer up the chance for people to fight him in a right... $500 for 2 rounds or something like that...

He could make some good money... if he toughened up a little.

3. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

That shits LOL funny.

Poor George is going to get his ass kicked. Wish he could give a little to DMX because DMX is approaching this as a hate match not a charity event.

4. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

....while eating a bag of Skittles! And then when Georgie wins, he tosses bags of Skittles and bottles if iced tea to the crowd.

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It sounds like Sharpton's wanting to cancel the fight indicates that he might be a bit concerned that one of his own might get his ass kicked by Zimmerman. That would be adding insult to injury. (so to speak):)

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I hope Zimmerman kicks his ass!

7. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Those two deserve eachother.

I hope they go full MMA and mutually choke one another to death in the ring

8. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

I like Karmel's idea, at the end of the article: "They should send Floyd Mayweather in to the ring and tell him it's DMX. He wouldn't know the difference, anyway."

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I find his objections about Zims fame to be hilarious. This coming from a guy that lies and instigates for his fame.

It would be funny to have those 2 agree to a fight... then the promoter puts all kinds of hilarious twists into the show like a crack dealer in DMXs corner & FL's Stand Your Ground law in Zims corner. Maybe put Tyson in a cage above the ring as a bonus "tag team" option. Of course the title sponsors 7-11, Skittles, and Arizona Iced T. Then all the front row celeb VIPs should sit in their respective competitors corner... then a huge brawl breaks out. Could be the biggest race circus ever!

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:

Then there would be 2 less fame seeking douchebags in society and the world would be a better place.

11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Without Jesse and Al? I agree.

12. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

He was "getting his ass kicked by a teenager" when that's what he needed people to believe to keep himself out of jail.

Would you rather be a ripped badass convicted of manslaughter, or have people think you're a chubby pussy?

I still think Zimmerman will surprise some people. I don't think he has a day job. Training for and promoting this fight IS his job. How good at boxing could you get if you did it 5 days a week for several months?

DMX is 43. George is 30.

And people will be OUTRAGED if George wins. That will (wait for it) create the demand for a second fight, so the public gets what it wants - a black guy to beat the hell out of Zimmerman. Winning is in George's financial interest. What else does he have to fight for?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  13. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

White-looking Hispanic pride! La Raza! :D