1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Richard Sherman

Discussion in 'General' started by omatter34, Jan 19, 2014.

1. elevenn7

elevenn7 Well-Known Member

Zero fucks given.

2. duggram

duggram Sunrise Bahia de LA

I was all schitzo yesterday cuz I didn't want any of the teams to lose. I had a good reason for each team to win.

3. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

He just needed a Snickers. He's just not the same when he's hungry.

5. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

That was interesting. Thanks. Think how many kids he could have influenced yesterday if he had talked like an adult instead of a complete asswipe.

As a note, I thought this was the most interesting part of the story: "Sherman, who will earn a base salary of $550,000 this season ..."

6. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

manning has plenty of other receivers to throw to

7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Andrew Luck has a base salary of 390k.

8. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

rookie contracts ain't what they used to be, i think jamarcus russell caused the change

9. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

Agreed.

10. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I think it's funny those receivers weren't big names before Peyton (Welker, aside). Now with Peyton, he has "all these weapons".

Biggest benefit IMO is have Moreno and a legit running game/1000 yard rusher.

11. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

I like combining that quote with the one about his brother being his 'business manager.'

12. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

If you didnt know Demaryious Thomas and Decker you're not paying attention to football. Julius Thomas was a bench warmer before this season (and did quite well for me in FF this year:D).

Yes, I'm happy the pats lost... now they're 8-8 in the playoffs and no Superbowl wins since Spygate. Hmmm.....

14. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

+ 2

:crackup:

15. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

Believe he graduated HS with a 4.0, had like a 3.6+ at Stanford(probably took lots of PE classes), and a 1500 on his SAT.

However, wow, he did go full retard. And you never go full retard.

16. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Ha, I thought that was awesome. Theres alot of emotion during the game and thats what they get for asking a question after 5 mins of makeing the play of his life.. I personally didnt see anything wrong with it. Why arent people bitching about crabtree shoveing him in the face, Thats wasnt real sportman like. Its football played by big mean men, what do you think he should of said? I wanna go make crabtree cookies? :crackup:

17. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

This!

My wife got peeved at me at the Wild Wing Cafe where we were watching the game. I kept yelling "GISELLE!!!" every time Brady got sacked or made a bad play. I've hated the Pats for years, but it went full-retard when Giselle threw the patriot's receivers under the bus when Eli beat them in a prior superbowl. They interviewed her after the game and she blamed the loss on dropped passes that, in her opinion, should have been caught. Have hated Brady (and Giselle!) ever since.

18. Rich Graver

Rich Graver Well-Known Member

Interesting opinions, I would have thought more of us "adrenalin/testosterone junkies" would understand where this guy's head was at, at the time.
    Just judging by the number of times riders have lost their cool with me over something that happened to them in scoring , contingency , or something that happened on course. And after the dust settles you guys always apologize and all is forgotten.
    Sherman apologized too.

19. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

If I was his agent I would be on the phone with Snickers. Seriously.

20. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Yep