1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

awesome time waster

Discussion in 'General' started by Derick, Oct 31, 2013.

1. :stupid: yup

2. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

x 41.03T :D

3. :crackup: Hahahaha yes.

4. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Reverse engineering the save format is a hell of a lot more interesting than playing the game.

5. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Did you break the save string down into regions yet?

6. I did find some commonalities by click save a bunch of times in a row and copying them into an excel doc, yes. But, I haven't yet figured out the strings to define the values. Besides. Th best I could really do is probably just make the number huge then just buy the stuff with the money I have. Unless the creator was smart enough to have the game understand that you couldn't have 800Q without having bought a methstar. I would assume he programmed it to have the irs or dea screw you at that point no matter how much protection you have.

7. caferace

caferace No.

Hacking it from the javascript console via Firebug and other toys in a VM from the plain-jane game yesterday was hella fun. I actually added a few objectives and some "surprises" that would seriously mess with a player.

THAT was fun. :)

Coding wise, it's really pretty clean. Props to the team that put it together. I like simpleton games.

-jim

8. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Ugh. I am done. I bought every possible thing and earned every single achievement in the game. Back to reality.

9. caferace

caferace No.

quitter. ;) Gotta admit though, the Heisenbelt Turbo was f'in FUN!

-jim

10. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Done for me as well. Too easy.

11. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I got bored. :D

Attached Files:

12. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

How long of 1k% chance of DEA did it take before you went busto?

I've gone with the super conservative route with like -400% DEA and I'm always making sure that whatever move I make I'll still be laundering more than I'm selling. Production is so far ahead it's easy to match that to what I'm selling after a couple of moves. I literally sat there making $100k/sec until I had enough to buy the Senator...that's conservative!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
  13. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

damn you people killing my productivity!

its addicting, but the first half of it is challenging to to keep the dea/irs in the negative.. takes a little strategy once you figure it out.

now I'm just rolling in the cash and buying shit.

14. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I've got 100 senators and the only president I have is still El Presidente.

15. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Yall suck

16. Damnit i cant even get the site to open on my work computer. :mad:

17. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

18. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

:confused: Download -> Install -> Allow -> Play. It's literally that simple.