1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 schedule????!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by renegade17, Oct 27, 2013.

1. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Races are over at the GNF. When is the 2014 schedule coming out? :Poke:

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

3. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

I know it's Jersey, but it would be nice to have Tbolt on the schedule :up:

4. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

GNF at new paved VIR

5. scott65

scott65 Well-Known Member

THIS ^^^^ on the first weekend of October. :up:

6. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Barber has been freaking packed this last 2 years so I'm guessing they won't move it anytime soon.

That, and VIR is further for the Left coast folks and less accessible for the fly-over states. That's just my .02.

7. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

:crackup:

Didn't even give the poor guy time to hook up the trailer!

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I am seriously still sitting in the paddock at Barber typing this :D

9. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Did they ever come fix that tire?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, waiting on a call back about the right size. Worst case I'll pay the 2200 or whatever and get two in a different size.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Did one of the 250 guys knife your truck tire over the dq's?:eek:

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ha! Not sure what happened, was about 75% flat when I got to the credentials building and killed it all the way getting into the paddock to park.

13. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Ow ow ow.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. Could have had it done Friday going that route but $870 for the one seemed a better option then. As I sit here now not so much :D

15. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

Yeah, i was wondering about that front tire when i walked past your mobile McMansion. We had a little bit of a tire/wheel issue on the drive home. I had a set of wheels put on the truck a few weeks ago and apparently the slappys at Discount Tire cross threaded my left rear and didn't torque them properly as a result. We got to about an hour south of Louisville when a nasty vibration caused us to pull over to find the left rear damn near fell off. One lug nut holding a wheel on is not good. Needless to say, I will have to start double checking every mechanic's work from here on. Shouldn't have to though, such a shame.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, one thing with aftermarket wheels especially is you have to retorque them after a 100 or so miles. That is absolutely scary, glad it stayed on!

17. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Well get cracking! Can I send you my work schedule so you can work the dates around it?:D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

19. RndHoleSqPeg

RndHoleSqPeg Well-Known Member

Can you please spread out the SE schedule a bit from this last year? Having 4 races in one month is hard on the wallet.

Also I might be in the minority but I would love the NOLA race to be a single header.

20. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

I've had my fingers crossed for a WERA round at NJMP since it opened. Mongo is just mean and cheap!:crackup: