1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V6 and V7 slackers

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Outsider V6 V7, Mar 29, 2013.

1. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

You always need more bikes. Come to my place and buy a bunch of parts while you're buying.

2. conner98

conner98 Well-Known Member

Kevin,Is that a piebald daschund in your av? I gots 2 I will trade you for your f-3 :D

3. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Nope, she is a double dapple. A piebald mini maybe... As much as Hope would like another, two is plenty! Plus, even though I only race a few times a year, I can't let the F3 go.

4. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

:D Well I'm not in the position as of yet.. But eventually!

5. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

She was a good bike to me.:rock:

6. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Ladies and Gentlemen, Sauce and King Kenny are in the house. Sauce are you riding Sv's or Bulls? Ken, dust that bike off and let's all have a reunion.

7. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I wonder where she is now?

Sauce has a new secret bike :D I am privy to that info.

8. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Kev just a thing I always do. I store mine with alittle Marvels Mystery oil on top of each cylinder. Just a few drops. When I restart I clean my carbs (Yamma Dip) and then just start the bike. Itll blow out the marvels if you dont put to much in. But if that motor was good when you parked it......Ill bet you its good now. And let it run a few more minutes. Sometimes those cold cylinders take a few to warm up. No high revs, just let idle. Keep us posted. And if you havent put the marvels in yet, maybe try a few drops see if it frees up those rings.

9. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

She was sold to a wandering horse wrangler who hailed from Kansas, never to be seen again...

10. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

sv's outsider,picked up a street hawk slowly make it a race bike.i still have my f2/f3 freshly rebuilt & just sitting for mmmmm 3yrs or so.someone take it off my hands.when you headed up north again?

11. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Dang it!

Sauce.... Just hold on to her for a while :D

12. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

it's been sitting for a while dustin,rebuilt eng,shock,forks,etc plus a bunch os spares.i'll trade you that hawk for it.

13. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Dustin... F3 out there with your name on it.

Work it out and let's go play!!!

14. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Dustin, I have 3 ZX6R's you can choose over.....contact me, they are better than those old Honda's....

15. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

no there not,just see the last mmmm last 5 v7mw,v7hw nat championships.i know a kawi won it last yr.

16. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I told ya Chuck that would be Blashphemy!!

Uhhhh. Negatory on the Trade brother man. lol

I told Chris Steele after having it for a while, I almost feel like I should have gave him more money for it. Can you at least post up some pics of my future ride?? :D

And don't worry, I am well on my way to Hording Hawk parts and probably a spare bike.

17. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

all i know is that hawk that i'm building is going to be BAD ASS!! ;)
    i'll email you some pic's dustin

18. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Cool beans. And I am sure it will be. Actually I foresee a bunch of bad ass Hawks coming out of the woodwork soon.

19. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

You may convert me someday Chuck... but I don't see Dustin going green.

Kev, I've had two F3 engines running crappy in the last month. Sounded like 2 dead cylinders on each. Turned out to be pilot jets clogging. This wasn't on the Navy bike. I try not to run anything with ethanol in it.

Good luck with repair. Get a hold of me if you have any questions.

20. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Fredo, email some pics of that hawk as well. Would like to see them.:up: