One racer to another....

Discussion in 'General' started by DavieStone, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Pure Sportbikes

Pure Sportbikes www.puresportbikes.com

No luck - lots of talent. :up:

2. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Whoa whoa whoa, we say "chalk" around these parts... :down:

I'd blame it on slack jaw :Poke:

3. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I spent from age 18months old to 10 years old in NE San Antonio. I blame Texas. :)

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The man was trying to save face. Don't kick him while he's down. We all know he didn't know it was "chalk", but we pretend we believe him anyway. That's what civilized people do. :D

5. A little bit of luck is always involved in racing, and in pretty much every sport.

6. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Accur.. oh never mind.

7. earacing

earacing Race Dad

This is what makes racers so awesome.

8. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

Who the fuck is making excuses. Look my friend even the sun will shine on a dogs ass one day and I will not take anything away from the privateer. But I do recall that DMG was dumming down the series so that guys could all race and have competitive equipment. The article was to focus on what is going on in WSB and what it takes. I never knew the extent that electronics played a roll in WSB and was even more astonished that it is being done here in the AMA. I knew they had traction control in the AMA...but GPS controlled? Really? Suddenly riding like I saw the last turn coming on the front straight where Hayes turns the bike up with the rear end trying to beat Blake to the line and thinking it was his amazing ability to work the throttle doesnt seem so impressive anymore. I am not taking from their ability...great riders will always raise to the top...but great riders with a data guy controlling the bike from the pit wall....well...that in my book is cheating.

And last jack offs...this article is not about me. Its about Shane, what he experienced and I wanted to share it with everyone.

9. DavieStone

Maybe that how is sounds when you have a cock in your mouth. :moon::D

10. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I wouldn't know how that feels....but you seem to be the expert. :Poke: :crackup:

11. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

I can tell you I really enjoyed reading it. I was there for the WERA weekend and the WSBK/AMA weekend. It was fun to read that and think about watching Shane and Checa during race 2 when Checa came back out after his crash for a few laps and caught Shane, passed him and then gapped him.
    Thanks for posting.

Ride safe,
    AAron

12. DavieStone

Dude...the first blow job you gave was a mistake, not a life choice. Deal with it and move on! :D

13. styles

styles The untrained eye

...lol.

14. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Sorry...the first blow job I got? Don't know the other direction...but you seem to be focused on it....I don't swing that way so I don't appreciate the advances.

15. Davie, I don't see how knowing about the MM box used only by the top 3 guys on the grid and Chris Clark should effect your decision to go racing. Your a pretty good rider, but with or without the box, you really don't have a chance to run with those guys (except maybe Clark on an off day). Last time you ran AMA superbike, what were you, 5, 6 seconds off of the race winning pace? The electronics help, but they don't make that much of a difference.

If you don't want to race AMA, then don't, but don't blame it some box that only 4 people on the grid have. One of those people gets beat regularly by people who don't have it, btw.

16. 418

418 Expert #59

Davie did you really just try to discredit the best rider in the country?

Really?

17. :crackup:

From what Ive heard and read, Josh won his first SBK title with little or no traction control. He only started using it to its fullest extent recently.

neckbrace likes this.
  18. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

One who is widely known to use little to zero traction control as well. It really is impressive what this Davie guy is capable of. Insert cock sucking joke below Davie, in case you forgot your primary defense mechanism.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You gotta love how this turned into a thread about the Stoned one.

20. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

$10,000 for the entry fee? $2,000 in fuel? Guess I will never complain about racing costs again!