1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Man I musta pissed someone off!

Discussion in 'General' started by Brian129, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Brian129

Brian129 Too many projects

I got this email the other day:

Hello,

~This is the only way I could contact you for now,I want you to be very careful about this and keep this secret with you until I make out space for us to see. You have no need of knowing who I am or where I am from.I know this may sound very surprising to you but it’s the situation.I have been paid some ransom in advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employer. It’s someone I believe you call a friend, I have followed you closely for a while now and have seen that you are innocent of the accusations he leveled against
    you. Do not contact the police or try to send a copy of this to them,because if you do, I will know,and I might be pushed to do what I have been paid to do.Besides, this is the first time I turn out to be a betrayer in my job. I took pity on you,that is why I have made up my mind to help you if you are willing to help yourself.

Now listen I need just $5,000. And you have to send it through western union; I repeat, do not arrange for the cops and if you play hard to get, it will be extended to your family. Do not set any camera to cover us or set up any tape to record our conversation, my employer is in my control now. Payment details will be provided for you to make a part of the payment of $3,000 first,which will serve as guarantee that you are ready to you co-operate,then i will post a copy of the video tape that contains his request for me to terminate you which will be enough evidence for you to take any legal action against him before he employs another person for the job. You will pay the balance of $2,000 once you receive the tape.

Warning; do not contact the police, make sure you stay indoors once it is 7.30pm until this whole thing is sorted out,if you neglect any of these warnings, you will have yourself to blame. You do not have much time, so get back to me immediately.

Note:I will advise you keep this to yourself alone, not even a friend or a family member should know about it because it could be one of them.

Regard
    Don

I guess I need to get the SV sold quick to fund this.
    This non-personal email that has no relation to me in anyway really makes me feel like I need to send him 5k now.

What idiot falls for this shit? I mean come on :rolleyes:

2. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Pretty good stuff :D

3. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

Did you go outside after 7:30?

4. toptaz1000rr

toptaz1000rr Well-Known Member

in some states he basically threatened your life.. and you should actually take that to the police..

if not ... well send him 5k in monoploy money ... lol

scammers are desperate.. people dont fall for their crap anymore

5. toptaz1000rr

toptaz1000rr Well-Known Member

btw... you should run around at about 815pm and send him back an email telling him you were outside lol

6. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

wow...they've gone from scammin' to extortion.
    i think it's time to kill some more pirates.

7. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

so, are you asking for donations or what? Id hate to see you get a chronic case of the deads :(

8. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

...with your thumbs stuck in your ears yelling na na na na na na you can't get me...

9. sk8rat

sk8rat Well-Known Member

Ha you have no need of knowing who he is and ends it with regard Don:rolleyes:

10. racertex

racertex vintage dude

i hope i get one of those now! i'm kinda jealous that you're getting all the attention.

-signed "lonely in philly"

11. Brian129

I can forward it if you would like to donate to his cause

12. Brian129

I didnt get home until after 10 last night,

maybe I should have stayed home from work today, can never be too careful right?;):crackup:

13. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

I would seriously report this to the authorities....

Then post his contact info so the creative ones on this BBS can have some fun. :Poke:

Dawn

14. racertex

racertex vintage dude

nah, you're the one he really wants. i'm always the "second prize." just once i'd like to be special, come out on top, be a winner, and take first place!

-signed "still lonely and feeling awkward and needy in philly"

15. teamneon

teamneon Well-Known Member

damn u shared it with your friends....now ur really gonna get it!
    especially since it could be one of them...

16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Oh boy, you posted it on the WERA BBS? Dead man walking.....:Poke:

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You no send me money and list private letter on world famous WERA screwdriver support website! I kill you to death! I eat you heart and shit in open chest cavity.

Regards,
    Don "I eat your heart" X

P.S. Screwdriver classifieds webpage I hate! Please change back to old format.

18. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

You should send him this picture and tell him you don't have any money, you spent it all on toys

Attached Files:

• guns.jpg
      guns.jpg
      File size:
      63.4 KB
      Views:
  19. redciv1

redciv1 Well-Known Member

Soooooo, did you piss someone off at Road Atlanta?
    ROFL, this is the best I have seen. I love this one. DON...riiiiiight!!! Who do you send it to thru Western Union? Who says "cops" anyway?
    That does sound like extortion though.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  20. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Brian,

I swear... This isn't like the LAST time we convinced you to contribute money to your own practical joke. This is a serious matter! You should stay in your house, if you don't have a bulletproof vest, you should definitely stay indoors and fashion a flak-jacket out of whatever you can find - magazines and pillows or something... Also, you need to keep your head down - maybe fashion a helmet out of tinfoil or something.. Don't forget the chinstrap - you don't want it falling off... If you lay low and keep quiet, things'll blow over - they'll think you've skipped town.

We're pullin' for ya, buddy! :up: :D