Drool - RC30

Discussion in 'General' started by xn85turbo, May 14, 2011.

1. D Cantrell

D Cantrell Well-Known Member

doing well.....still riding, I see you are as well. It appears that we were both at Barber last weekend and didn't know it. I still see Chris often, we both have young sons (his is 5, mine is 3).

Last time I saw you, you ran me over.......remember? You are still the only person that I have ever caused to crash!

2. D Cantrell

.....and RC-30s do rule. Great bikes!

3. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Coming out of the chicane? Damn, I ran my ass right up the banking with 50 bikes chasing me the whole way! Sorry for running you over... I just picked up an SV to play around out there. Feels good to get back out there. I have a boy too, he's 7 now. Tell Chris I said hello, shame we didn't see each other at Barber. Next time.

4. D Cantrell

Hell, I am the one that fell in front of you!! I didn't really give you a choice. Glad you are back on the track...are you running all of the Florida region races?

5. PMooney Jr.

Doing Jennings with Wera next week then VIR and Barber with Ahrma. I'll see if there's anymore Wera rounds I can make. Just hitting the races that are convenient and the tracks I like. What rounds are you going to?

6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I dont think you and I ever met, I used to hang a little I believe with your Dad at Jennings back when he was running that 750 with Crole, like 2003ish. i was raing with Jimmy Stanley of Team Broken Back at the time. Manny is a very good friend of mine, we talk about once a week, He's down in Costa Rica now staying with Cicotto. Those are Manny's RC30s, I was talking about that the motors were apart and they hit them with fire extinguishers LOL

7. PMooney Jr.

Poor RC's, that sucks. Gabe told me Manny and Mike were going to work together down there. Sounds like an awesome place, good place for a vacation next year. Tell Manny I said hello when you talk with him next, it'd be great to catch up with him soon.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Psychotic is in Costa Rica? That's scary....

9. Quicktoy

LMAO Ya Mongo, he's lived there for years now. Vento used to go down and visit him a bunch and Manny is either there or at his place in Spain

Lmao I've never heard Mikey called psychotic

And Pat, I will tell Manny you said whats up

Last edited: May 15, 2011
  10. Quicktoy

Ohps nevermind, Manny says Hi from Germany LOL

11. Christian157

Christian157 Well-Known Member

I will be picking this bike up friday as I was the winning bidder on Ebay. Bike is in excellent condition. Its been a dream of mine to own one since they came out. I still remember the first time I saw one in a magazine and just kept staring at it. Can't wait to ride it this weekend (if it doesn't rain)
    Let the Hating begin... :beer: Christian

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Good for you Christian. Enjoy the crap out of it.

13. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

tryg westby uses one for a pit bike

14. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

You've never heard him called Mike Psycotto?

Mongo, John Berry is down there too. That place could be good for vacation after all.

BTW, I know th e30 was the better bike off the floor, but the 45 was/is/always will be sooper sexy.,

Last edited: May 19, 2011
  15. Turbotech

Turbotech Well-Known Member

How much were those bikes when they were new out of curiosity...And good for you man, it's nice that someone who's really going to ride it bought it..

16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

13k or so if I remember correctly. That was big dollars for a bike at the time.

17. Quicktoy

LOL No stick, I didnt meet Mike though till I wrenched for him when he was racing for Hooters n 2004 I believe when he and Vincent were team mates

18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

$15K actually...just looked it up, iirc, they actually sold over list price in some areas due to their exclusivity. I've always had a thing for the RC30/45 and I agree, the 51 (which I still own) doesn't even belong in the same class as it's predecessors.

Looking at these bikes every now and then, I'd love to see HRC release another high profile V4 RC in the near future.

Last edited: May 19, 2011
  19. Quicktoy

<---Gonna go and get Manny's 2 RC30s this Summer and put them back together and sell them. One is stock and the other has he thinks around $50K or so of HRC parts, he said he had around $75K into the one bike LOL

20. Quicktoy

Christian, congrats you got a gem