1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning: Read before you decide to go full retard today.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I thought I'd warn you now that I'm in a bad, no make that, a wretched
    mood today.

So, don't poke me with your stupid stick.

Dave K

2. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

:Poke:

3. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

:crackup::crackup:

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Would you rather be poked with something that ryhmes with stick?

5. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Leave Stickboy out of this. He's a good guy that's just tryin' to make a livin'.

6. benny6d9

benny6d9 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

7. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

like when a woman says "stay away from me during my time of the month"

GMAFB.

triple :Poke:

8. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

What happened to lohan now?

9. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

She got a restraining order against him.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Serious question: how many "full retards" put any thought into their decisions to go "full retard"?

That's like telling 2fer to stop posting.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

But Dave, you're always such a nice guy, what could possibly happen to make you grumpy?

Glad you asked.

The day was not good to start but that's life. Spent about 40 minutes at the bank handling wire transfers, no big deal. Mom's fridge shit the bed and I've got to buy her one, that's cool. Lawson got candy for Christmas and Sam hid it on me even though I promised I wasn't going to eat it (but we all know I fully planned on eating it). fine and goodly.

BUT!!!

I ran to Walgreens after the bank to get some Tums (which I seem to be eating by the fistful anymore) and I saw they had jumbo Slim Jims on sale for $.69. Kick ass, I'm buying a slim jim and gonna wash it down with a red bull when I get home.

So I get home, put some other shit I bought away and headed off to eat my slim jim. I open the damn thing up and *braring* the damn phone rings. I put down my now opened slim jim down on the kitchen counter and answer the phone. Out of the corner of my eye I see my one cat run by and up the stairs he goes carrying something.

"That kangaroo stole my ball!!!"

I hang up, run up the stairs after the cat just in time to see him shoot under the bed with my mother F@cking slim jim!!!

So, I dive on the floor and grab an end of the slim jim and start a slim jim tug of war with the cat which I eventually won. I look at my slim jim and that damn cat chomped on the entire thing from one end to the other laying claim to it not to mention the dust covering it. Bastard cat!!!!

I get up off the floor and start to walk down the stairs and notice that the cat is not happy. F@ck him, it's mine, I paid $.69 for it and I'm going to eat it cat chomps and dust be damned.

So I start to walk down the stairs with my reclaimed $.69 slim jim when that f@cking cat attacks the slim jim, snags it out of my hand and bolts down the stair, down the second set of stair into the basement.

Eh, at this point he wants it more than me. I hope he gets a stomach ache 'cause I'm not sharing my Tums with him.

Now, where's Lawson's candy hidden?

12. NJGSXR1k

NJGSXR1k Well-Known Member

I know you're in a bad mood and don't want to be bothered which I get but honestly, at $.69 a pop, why not buy 2 or 3 "just in case"? :confused:

13. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Oh that cat would be wok bound after that...

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Fuck off, wanker. I hope the cat shits in your shoes. :up:

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'd shave him just to prove a point. Show that pussy you're in charge Dave.

16. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

:crackup:

you're nuckin futz!

17. CW AF 03

CW AF 03 Aspiring has-been

Send Mr. Whiskers to cat heaven...

18. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

Pwned by a cat! Twice!

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

sorry, but u snooze you loose...well that's what the cat said...

20. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member