1 one 1 help novice, intermediate, and rookie advanced

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by mattgsxr, Jan 26, 2010.

1. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

So you're gonna be Matts' first student? :D Or did he already school ya?! LOL

2. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

:stupid:

HAHA, just messin with ya.

3. whitey21

whitey21 umm...yeah.

just to clarify he didn't win the race, he won the race between him and gixxie.

4. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Ok so let me get this straight. You guys have been all over this kids jock about not having the cred to instruct. Then an internet gauntlet is thrown down by Gixxie and again you assclowns jump on the bandwagon predicting inevitable dooom for Matt. Then when Matt wins you guys congratulate Gixxie for being a stand up guy? I'm just amazed Matt hasn't come on here to rub your noses in it yet. He should be commended for his restraint.

5. whitey21

whitey21 umm...yeah.

He probably hasn't gotten to a computer yet. Also this in no way gives him cred to instruct. He did beat gixxie and does deserve that credit.

6. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Congratulations MattGSXR - you've been getting tortured in this thread and you still done good :up:

(doesn't mean I want lessons, though :))

Pay up, Bizziches :D

7. mattgsxr

mattgsxr Well-Known Member

Im not going to brag or anything. I will say Gerloff310 was a stand up guy and paid the entry fee for me like he said. So thank you Mark. He also was a nice guy and his kid is fast as shit. Brandon did shake my hand twice after i beat him and i will say he is still a good rider. He did ride a little over his head for a min when i passed him but hey we have all done that. Congrats to his 2nd place in B superbike. As far as the rest of my weekend; i didnt ride on Sat because i didnt have rain tires with me. As for everyone else on here when its posted go to mylaps.com and check it out. My name is Matt Sorensen #927 novice. See you guys at Roebling.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
  8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Congrats Matt!

How did you finish overall in each race?

9. mattgsxr

A superstock 2nd, Formula 1 3rd, and A superbike 4th

10. superbikestore

superbikestore Well-Known Member

Congrats on the nice finishes Matt. I was in the Formula 1 and A Superbike race with you guys.

11. gixxie750

gixxie750 Well-Known Member

It was deff a fun couple of races. I was gridded a couple rows in front of matt and he made that up in 1 or 2 laps both times. He deff had me and there was no way to catch him. In the form1 race he gapped me by a long way,but in ASBK i could still see him. I have watched some of the vids and they are decent and i will post them as soon as i get them clipped. Over all i got 3rd in HWT solo,4th in form1,2nd in BSBK,5th in ASBK so for me it was a winning weekend for me personally.

12. mattgsxr

Eric i know who you are i was pitted across from you. You had a great weekend congrats maybe next ill give you a little challenge next time. That 600 was moving. You going to roebling

13. superbikestore

Thanks Man! Were you the guy that was talking to me and Derek that was pitted next to Robin?

No on Roebling. I'm from KY and just doing the Mid-Central rounds. Good luck!

14. mattgsxr

i dont know any guys names. i was in a little black truck and have a primered gsxr 1000.

15. cobra2497

cobra2497 Well-Known Member

:Pop:

In for the videos

16. Mellogsxr

Mellogsxr #228

Congrats to everyone!

17. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Well, that explains the results.....Matt's on a 1k and Brandon was on a 750....No wonder Matt beat Brandon....

I say DQ for Matt....:Poke:

18. dark6

dark6 cockasaurus

haha easy steve, both great sportsmen!

19. superbikestore

I was on a 600 and won both races, so just goes to show that it aint the bike :up:

20. gixrdeb

gixrdeb Doesn't like to play nice

Congrats to both of you guys :beer: