Guess what happened to me last night

Discussion in 'General' started by vehicular, Jul 27, 2007.

1. vehicular

vehicular ARRRRGG!!

Guess.

Nope guess again.

How about my ex room mate came over last night and got shitty nasty nosty drunk and got beligerant. My current room mate grappled with his drunk ass for about 30 minutes before I took the dog and went to bed and locked the door. Apparently they wrestled for at least another hour before the ex room mate cooled off (I said from the beginning just to choke him out and deal with it in the morning, btw). About 5:45 this morinrg I wake up to this ass hole trying to bang my door down. He gave up before he made it through, but if he had made it through, the cleanup wouldn't have been nice. Anyway, I hear the shower come on and I wonder 'wtf?' and stick my head out the door, and it smells like whiskey shit in my house. I go downstairs to find that this dude has shit ALL IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!. In the floor, on the couch, in the recliner, in the kitchen, EVERYWHERE. I wake up my current room mate and tell him to deal with it before a knock this piece of shit out with an iron pipe and drag him out into the middle of the street. I go back to bed. I wake up about 7:15 to this guy yelling up the stairs at me about how *I* shit all over him and the living room and this is all MY fault!!!. ARGH! I'm so pissed I can't hardly see straight. I'm | | < this close to packing up my shit and moving the F out. If I get home today and my house isn't SPOTLESS I'm gonna pitch some spoilt little girl in the toy store hissy fit.

How do I find myself in these situations?

2. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

Best way to fix the problem is no roommates. I haven't had one since college and I like it this way.

3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

So it was your shit?

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Really poor choice in roomates?

5. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

i think thats the million dollar question. ;)

6. JeF4y

JeF4y Sweet Tea & Grits!

wow... and people complain about marriage?

7. georgiadawg

georgiadawg Elbows Out

:crackup: that's a good one

8. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

that's pretty shitty

9. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

yeah it stinks. :D

10. carpediem

carpediem Well-Known Member

:clap: :crackup: :crackup: :bow:

11. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

:D

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I certainly hope you were not expecting sympathy from this group.

13. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

You want sympathy?

Look it up in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackhead:

15. That's an easy one - by your own admission, you chose to ignore the situation and let it escalate.

Why didn't you just call the local police and let them drag your ex-roomie off to spend the night in the drunk tank? It would have better for him, and for you. That's what drunk tanks are for.

16. Chip

Chip Registered

Your the dumbass that didn't kick the drunk out last night.

17. styles

styles The untrained eye

You must be a morning person. I'd have been arrested for manslaughter if someone did that to me.

18. cincykid

cincykid Well-Known Member

I'd beat the crap out of him. (well whatever is left)

19. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

I got my roommate from India...

He's nice, clean, and pays on time...I recommend India

20. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

What I love about this place is how you get Doctor Phil, Judge Judy, and Chuck Norris, all rolled up in one neat little package.:crackup: