1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My project is almost complete.

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by backcountryme, Aug 14, 2013.

1. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Ok, I purchased a YSR last year to go racing with. At the time it had a Chinese XR100 knock off engine. I could never get the damn thing to run right so I decided to throw a real XR100 in it. After I gathered the parts (Too a while because I bought another XR100 and turned it into a race bike) I finally started to get things going. So here are the photos.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. backcountryme

[​IMG]
    My XR100
    [​IMG]

This weekend will be the first race with the now YXR100. And for those with h eagle eye, that is an Ohlins rear shock.

3. backcountryme

Now I need to figure out what I want to do with my other YSR roller.

4. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

That should be a hoot to ride.

5. backcountryme

Yeah, I can't wait to get it to the track this weekend. It has been a ton of work. I had to fab motor mounts, exhaust, wire harness and lots of other little things. But it has been fun.

6. backcountryme

7. mattology

mattology Well-Known Member

I have to say, I'm not usually a fan of 4 strokes, but that thing is really nicely well done, cheers

8. backcountryme

Thanks. It isn't the prettiest thing in the world, but it is a track bike. After theis season is done I plan on tearing it down and re-painting everything. I have another body kit for it too.