1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swat Team Brutality

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dieselboy, May 6, 2010.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Here's a hint...don't do drugs. Don't hang out with those that do drugs or sell them and this should never happen to you.

But here's the other hint...there are plenty of stupid cops on the planet as well.

2. T-Roc

T-Roc Well-Known Member

3. I just can't believe that a swat team can bust in shooting animals and charge the farther with child endangerment...

4. Venom51

In our current society inviting the "war on drugs" :rolleyes: into your home is endagering a child.

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Dog must not have had papers.

6. Venom51

Rolled his pot in them.

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Believe it or not, I've never had anything like this happen to me.

8. Venom51

Is that a confirmation of recreational substance use?

9. haunter

haunter Well-Known Member

jesus

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

No, not at all. Why, you lookin for someone to go first?

11. Matt399

Matt399 Well-Known Member

If the SWAT team has to show up at your house, you are probably not just an innocent victim. Unfortunately, they weren't there to arrest the dogs. If the dogs attacked then they should've been shot for the officers' safety, but if not then they were wrong. You don't go around killing family pets just because they're in the way, and if that guy shot a police dog he'd be in some deep(er) shit.

That video isn't good enough to tell either way, but if it's policy to shoot pets even if they don't attack then that needs to be changed. The wife and kid being there is irrelevant, they were in no danger and it's the father's fault his kid had to witness that shit.

12. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Dumb ass dog!:D

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I started watching this video last night. When I heard the dog yelping I could feel my face flush and my muscles tense. I couldn't finish it. My dog was asleep on the couch next to me with his head in my lap. I turned off the computer and played with the dog, and it took a good hour for me to stop being angry.

14. Venom51

When 10 adrenaline junkies with weapons kick in the door like they are storming Normandy, everyone is in danger.

Last edited: May 6, 2010
  15. Venom51

I've managed to live without any of them for 38 years. I see no need to start now.

16. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

This makes me sick, and I don't do drugs.

They didn't give him much time to get to the door. If It were me in that situation, I probably would have gotten to the door with my gun (not expecting the police- 'cuz I have no reason to) just in time to get the door broken down on top of me and get shot up.

I understand necessary force, but I didn't see any here.

17. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I'm struggling with why a SWAT team is necessary for a little MJ bust.

As for the dog, if I were a SWAT team member making an entry and a large dog got in my way or tried to attack it would be a dead dog. If it weren't doing anything to me then I wouldn't worry about it.

Still see no need for SWAT here.

18. B. Myers

B. Myers Well-Known Member

why a SWAT team for a MJ bust...all about justifying budgets now days. To insure funding with states running deficits...all about justification.

19. Venom51

You gotta get the jump and be on top of those highly motivated pot heads.