1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSR / CopyCat Machine & Engineering Co.

Discussion in 'General' started by Britt, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

The new RRW came and I was reading about how much your steering dampers look like GPR dampers....then I see your add which I never paid much attention to, as it is so small and insignificant

Funny how much your case covers look EXACTLY like the ones I designed for MOTO-R....down to the last minor details (Like the HONDA logo being crooked behind the cover) , I guess you didn't copy them either? right???.

Someday you will actually design something insted of copying other peoples work and leaving out a step or two and calling it your own...it leaves not doubt in my mind how you get thru life.

Your website sucks, maybe you can go copy a good one.

What a fuck'n POS...

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  2. Yup...whoever came up with the 2% difference rule sucks donkey balls.:down:

3. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

i had never heard of them, so i looked it up. noticed they sell Power Stands too, so no suprise on the copy cat part.

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

IT IS powerstands. psr=powerstandsracing

5. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

I dont see much of anything they sell that doesnt look like something some one else makes. a pox upon them:down:

6. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

My Dad was an electrical/optical/aerospace engineer (think things that ride upward on rockets then spend the rest of their time looking downward) back during the Cold War.

Dad had this thing about the 'Great Russian Inwentor', who would visit each of the Aerospace Design Bureaus in Russia (Like MiG, Tupolev...). Every time the great Inwentor would visit, the Russians would have a technological breakthrough. His name? A certain Colonel Reguspatoff.

Reg. US. Pat. Off.

7. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I believe the PSR case cover has grooves that are 0.00001mm deeper. It's not a copy.

:D

8. bel-biv

bel-biv Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Nah see...theirs goes, ding-ding-ding-dingy-ding-ding
    And my jam goes, ding-ding-dingy-ding-ding-ding

Totally different.

9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

ah. i didnt even put the brain power into it. in that case, there should be no suprise in what they did.

10. dusty20

dusty20 #97 North Central Ex.

I want to get racing stripes like that!

11. dusty20

dusty20 #97 North Central Ex.

Look at their tire tree too. looks nothing like Pit Bull :rolleyes:

12. Goodwood

Goodwood Well-Known Member

Who'd they nick that work table from? I'd like to buy from the folks who actually designed it.

13. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: Oh man thats great. I need to find that interview on youtube.

14. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Not to be a dick but how hard was that case cover to design? I mean, if you look at the fasteners any reasonable design will be similar and have the Honda logo crooked in the background. ;)

Of course the real point is that it's a complete freaking copy. Even if it's not a difficult design they still copied it without any effort.

Sleezy shit for sure.

15. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

PSR has ALL copied products. They are the king of making $$ of anothers hard work.

16. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Carlos Neves

17. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I wouldn't hesitate to copy someone's design for my own use but I sure as hell wouldn't try to sell something like that. It's just not right whether it's meeting the law or not.

At least with things like generic drugs they are out after the patent has run its course.

18. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

Wow there "click & roll" levers look a lot loike someones elses "roll click levers"

19. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

You would think with out the R&D they would be cheaper but they are not.

20. MrWheeler

MrWheeler Well-Known Member

Vanilla.......Suge Knight should have dropped him!