Air Fence Fund and the Red Flag Fund Benifit this Saturday in Columbus, OH.

Discussion in 'General' started by Silo Pete, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

BIKE NIGHT AT BODEGA!!!
    (with a mission)

Saturday, July 19, 2008 | 6pm – 9pm
    1044 North High St Columbus, Ohio | 614-299-9399

This event is to raise money for the Air Fence Fund (http://actionfund.roadracingworld.com/) and the Red Flag Fund (http://www.redflagfund.org/). Both organizations are designed to provide additional safety at motorcycle road racing events and to support injured and disabled riders. Make your donation to these organizations by participating in the general raffle, the Sponsor raffle or simply contribute directly to the donation box the amount of your choice.

Door prizes available for non-riders, so everybody's got a chance to participate in this event! Buy in directly to the raffle of your choice! One ticket for $2 or three for $5.

RAFFLE PRIZES INCLUDE:
    ● Lunch for two from Bodega
    ● Records, CDs and T-shirts from Spoonful Records
    ● T-shirts supplied by Zoot Scoots
    ● Oils, lubricants, T-shirts, hats, and decals from Dunlop, Repsol, and Rising Sun Cycles
    ● Gift cards, stunt and/or road racing videos (DVD), T-shirts and more provided by the Iron Pony
    ● Two 'Crew Positions' for the Mid-Ohio Vintage Days event ($80 value) with Pit Access.

In addition to the raffle, this event is the kick off party for Mid-Ohio Vintage Days (http://www.ahrma.org/). Three Jam-Packed Days of Vintage Racing! Roadracing, Motocross, Cross County, Trials and Dirt Track as well as the gigantic swap meet, the Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum Auction, bike shows, new-bike demo rides, stunt shows, seminars and much, much more.

Questions about the event can be sent to Marcus Matthews at [email protected]

Attached Files:

2. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

I saw a sign for this up at our store (Iron Pony). What is this place close to on high street? Would like to come down after work.

3. Silo Pete

1st Ave. and North High is pretty close. It's at the north end of the Short North.

4. CephasGT

CephasGT Track Day Dreamer

The flyer you uploaded is very tiny.

I'll be in Indianapolis that day getting my forks built, but if I get home and get it put back together in time, this might be worth the trip...

5. Silo Pete

6. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

Hey Pete- How is Smallwood doing? Is he going to the party? To the track next week?

7. Silo Pete

Carl,

Scott seems to be doing fine. He will be at the party tonight, drinking other people's beer or mooching a drink. He will not be at VMD racing (he's not cleared to race until September), but he will be there drinking other people's beer or mooching a drink. He will be singing in our band that Friday (25th) with a neck brace.

8. Rippin Griffin

Rippin Griffin Well-Known Member

BUMP,

looks like a cool event, wish i wasn't working tonight

is your band playing at mid-ohio or somewhere else?

9. Silo Pete