I Need A Free Bike!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Mooch, May 7, 2007.

1. Mooch

Mooch Active Member

I am in Birmingham, AL and I need a bike to start racing. I used to ride street but I and my wife feel better about racing on the track. I know a lot of other costs are involved, but I just need a start. If you have a bike you don't mind parting with or need to get rid of, I'm not picky about this first bike. As long as its usable/buildable. Also, the company I work for will sponsor whomever is kind enough to give me a bike. I'm not kidding! The company is called Bluejireh Inc. they don't believe that anyone will give me a bike:D . If someone will do this for me, you'll seriously get a sponsorship from a company that can buy, make, and sell almost anything in the world. The sponsorship will include the following.

Discounted prices on all their existing products
    recognition on the website
    cash bonuses for races won
    ** dealer cost on all motorcycle products**
    The company is not involved in motorcycles but they can get dealer costs on motorcycle products/parts. They will even offer a contract guaranteeing the statements above.

Please call 205 267-6041 ask for Randall
    or email [email protected]

2. ToddW

ToddW Well-Known Member

:crackhead:

3. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

well, that was good for a chuckle.

4. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

5. Letrik

Letrik Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: Everything I found has listed him as the CEO/President of the company.... and their website listed is non-existant. BUt they company doesn't believe anyone will give him a free bike. Is he talking in third person? :confused:

Last edited: May 7, 2007
  6. Sig

Sig Well-Known Member

I need free new tires for the season as well. In trade, I offer discount prices on race take-offs.

7. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Ask and you shall recieve. Where would you like this bike? I can't pass this deal up.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I love the three posts, all asking for a free bike....

Some days I'm more amazed at this place than others :D

9. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

i have a few free bikes. they dont cost me anything but fuel and maintenance. i suppose you would like that to be included too? tell ya what, i'll make you a killer deal. you come and get one of these bikes and i will keep another on hold for you, you know, in case you crash the first one or something. i will also throw in a 40' rv with a 24' trailer fully loaded with tools and gear. all this stuff is pretty much in my way and i just want to get rid of it so when you said that i thought i was in heaven. i found someone to just take this stuff off my hands. thank you so much for getting me out of a jam. :rolleyes:

Last edited: May 7, 2007
  10. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

I'm going to go have a few and then I'll give him a call.

11. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

:D

tell him to call me, toll free even :p
    1-800-Reality Check

12. Mooch

Mooch Active Member

I'm serious

Yes its my company but I do have other employees. Yes it is a small business that is restructuring as we speak. literally. We had a website but because of the range of products we have to build new ones. I really do need a bike and I would like it to be free. ( I didn't ask for a particular bike)
    I do love the sport though. I got to go to WERA at Barbers this weekend and it really got to me. I don't know why I developed a passion for the sport, but the fact that I'm willing to put my company name on the line and actually give company money and products away says something. When I have the personal funds to go out and buy bikes I will but until then, I'm just looking for a start: even if its meager. I will honor the sponsorship seriously.

Thanks for the quick replies:moon:

13. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Anybody have Hargo's number? He can hook him up.

14. Mooch

Mooch Active Member

who's Hargo

Who's Hargo?

15. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

first of all, it's BARBER not Barbers.
    secondly, if you own the business and have employees and can actually offer a sponsorship to whoever gives you a bike, then we ( i think i speak for most of us here) think you [your business] could probably buy your own bike. after all, you say it doesnt have to be anything special. there are plenty out there at a great price. please send me a free stcker so i can show off who i am sponsoring.

16. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

he'll give you a great deal!!

17. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

You sound like an earnest guy, but if you own a business, then you can certainly hunt down a "beater bike", and spend the year putting it together bit by bit, just like these riders do.

What they will give you for free is: advice, BS, more advice, more BS, and bit of harassment, may be a lot of harrassment, and if you take it all in stride and come to race by the end of this season, or the beginning of the next, you may even get their respect, (which is worth a whole lot more than their advice, in which case, you got what you paid for) :D

18. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

You have no business sense. I would buy my own bike. Do you relaize how 'spensive racing is? If you did every Southeast race on say a 600 your tire bill would easily be $15k. (rough estimate done on the fly in my head counting 2 sets per weekend and 6 races, othe estimates may be more accurate. I do not stand behind these estimates :D)

19. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

dont forget to give him some free leathers miss spyderchick :D

20. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

How the hell can you offer sponsorship from a company that barely...if even exist that builds some sort of motorcycle product that we have never heard of that might or might not be of use. If your company was up and coming I am sure that within the next couple of months to buy a track prepped ex500 for less than a 1000 bucks. If the bike doesn't matter that will be a great starting point. And the big secret here is the bike is about the cheapest part of the equation...dumb ass.

I tell you what I will keep my race prepped sv650 on the shelf for two years and you can have it for all the profits your company will make in the next two years. I have a feeling you would be getting a bike for free if you can wait that long...forget it crackhead.