Did You Ever Wonder?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Johnny B, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

[​IMG]

HAPPY EASTER, Y'ALL!!!

2. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Nope. I didn't wodner. It is THE Wonder!

Back atcha and all the residents!

3. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

That's funny.
    I wonder how Jesus feels that his resurrection has been reduced to painted chicken eggs, a 6 foot rabbit and jelly beans?
    We should have stuck to the Golden Calf as our idol, at least it was worth something.

4. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

Jeeez louise...lighten up francis...the easter bunny is for yungins who may not be able to handle the gruesome aspects of the cruxifiction...

5. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

That would make him the "Good Friday Bunny" for the crucifixion. Easter is for the resurrection which is all good and no gore.
    I am glad it was a crucifixion though. The crosses my Mom keeps giving me don't look half bad. I'd hate to have to wear an electric chair, syringe or gas chamber around my neck. Although some might think a noose around my neck might look pretty good.
    Happy Easter

6. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Rabbits were symbols of fertility and rebirth a gazillion years ago, used in celebration of the renewal of Spring. Resurrection is a rebirth.

7. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Happy Easter,sorry for my tardiness.We went to CMP today for the other orgs race. David had one 1st, 2-2nd's, last race there was some confusion so he pulled in. Think we could have won it also,but we'll never know.
    Ran some good times.Had a good time.:cool: :D

Chad Lewin from Cali is fast as all get out.:up:

The T-Shirt Racing team are some nice people.:up:

8. That's right, Frank! And don't you think Hugh Hefner picked up on it? ;)
    Leave my friend Harvey out of this! Just because you can't see him.......
    I'm thinking more Chicago style. Maybe a cinder block and a walk to the waterfront.

9. Jugglenutz

Congratulations, that is by far the stupidest thing I have EVER heard anyone say on this board...

Hopefully the easter bunny rips your balls off so you can't contaminate the rest of the world :up:

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i doubt he's ever getting laid jeff. :D

11. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Is it stupid because you don't understand it? You do realize that we wear his instrument of execution on little chains around our necks, don't you?

12. Jugglenutz

i think he's actually outdone casby...maybe we should get him some little certificate of accomplishment he can hang above his britney spears/justin timberlake/my little pony posters :up:

13. Jugglenutz

Nope...its stupid because its one of the suckiest attempts at two bit attention whorism joke ha ha making I've seen in my 2+ years on the bbs

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you mean his stalin posters. :D

15. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Then you haven't been paying attention. Especially to your own drivel.

16. Jugglenutz

I was gonna send him one of these :D

[​IMG]

and then I got this one for you...

[​IMG]

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

them CMRA people are funny. :D

18. Jugglenutz

Wondered how long it would take you to show up, what took you so long...still need that hug?:D

19. My work here is done! :up:

20. mad brad

mad brad Guest

easy jeff, you're gonna get a private nastygram. :D