Guess who is behing curtian #1

Discussion in 'General' started by ducnut748, Apr 3, 2006.

1. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

I found this in another forum an well I thought it would be cool to see if some of you could guess who it is. No clues, That would make it to easy

"OK time for me to sack up and learn to ride some decent wheelies

Ok...nothing real serious...but when I get back into racing...i'd like to know how to do a victory wheelie (victory = finishing rubber side down ) I've heard of bouncing the front in second and pulling it up that way...powering it up...what is the EASIEST/safest/most controllable wheelie...now that I have collision insurance on the gsxr1000 i don't have to worry about wrecking and i wanna learn to pull up the front in a safe area...i.e. no cars, light poles, trees, po po's...so are there any good deserted areas around huntersville for that and can you guys gimme some advice on trying to do a decent wheelie?

Probably just left myself wide open starting this thread"

I am sure ther is a six pack of beer in it for the person that guess right

:rock:

2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Lever

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Absolutely no levering idea who would be that goofy sorry.

5. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

well

I will send a six pack to the winner or donate $25 to the AFF in the name of the person behind curtian #1

contest is over tomorrow night at 9pm

6. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Lever. And I want Pepsi.

7. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

It's my six pack of Pepsi you fool. But don't worry, I will share. :)

8. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

I thought it was Lever too.

9. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nah, Dan wouldn't be caught lying about having such a pedestrian bike as a GSXR1k. His would be way cooler and more expensive :D

11. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

It would start as a GSXR but by the end of the thread it would be a MotoGP bike that Rossi couldn't handle.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ooohhh - good point :D

13. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Mad Brad

14. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Lever is the one who has been starting a thread almost everyday about his GSXR1000.

15. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

webcrush

16. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

Lever...and I want six beers donated to the AFF :Poke:

I was hoping to avoid the obvious onslaught of tryranical overlords that is the bbs or i wouldn't have put it on my local forum...hint hint aaron browneye :Poke: Nothing better than talking about idiots on the streets and then poppin some wheelies the next day :cool: I'm just jealous of all the other clowns that make it look so easy at the track so i figure find a deserted open area and see what happens...and if i loop it...i have collision with no deductible since I'll keep it for another 2 weeks or so

Last edited: Apr 3, 2006
  17. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

If it were dan it would be

" I was on a 45 day round the world crusie with Nicky Hyden on his private yacht. I was hanging out on deck an dropped my .45 Glock into the water, no bigge I have 20 more.
    When we arived in Italy I was tired of hanging out with the 5 hot dell chicks so I decied to go into town and shop around for a new .45 Barretta. I bought 2. Going to sell one on ebay to pay for the satalite phones that I promised everyone, Any while I was having lunch at a 10 star cafe I got a tap on the shoulder an heard a familar voice it He said ' Are you douchelectonics AKA dan" I said yes and as I turned around it was Rossi an Bayliss. They asked me if I had a Apprillia Mille R and a 999R FILA, I said well of course I do. The conversation went on an on an well they were astounded by my knowlage then asked me to head back to the test session with them at IMOLA. After suiting up I took a few warm up laps then proceeded to show them the Line. They were so impressed that I recieved a full contract to ride for Ducati next year, so I will be moving in with Bayliss an rossi over in Monnacco. So should I leave My 300k a year job in Florida/Michagian for this new deal or should I stay here in the states working on my AMA pro lic."

:rock:

18. svstinker

svstinker Well-Known Member

19. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

Well,,,,looks like Yamaha rick gets the prize where to you want the beer/donation sent

Ab

20. Calamari68

Calamari68 Well-Known Member

Damn I knew it was Lever too!

Rick did you ever dump the computer racks?

Lever, did you get the stuff in time to get some riding in this weekend???