Any felllow racers in GA looking for a roomate - temporary or non temporary

Discussion in 'General' started by BBrian, Apr 1, 2006.

1. BBrian

BBrian Super Duper Tire User

I am looking to move from N.Carolina to GA to be closer to all the Southeast tracks, if any of you could lend a hand or give me a shout that would be great, just reply or pm me...If you have permanent room or just temporary either one would be perfect...I'd split rent /utilities of course...if anyone has space just let me know!
    Brian #221 Novice:beer: :beer:

2. BBrian

bump

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Any particular place within the state? Backwards as we may be, there are a few options for towns with more than 1 stop light.

4. Calamari68

Calamari68 Well-Known Member

Yeah, you need to post some more details:

1. what amount rent you are willing to pay...
    2. where do you want to live...
    3. smoker?
    4. drinker?
    5. hooligan?
    6. drinking hooligan?
    7. like dogs? Cats? snakes? madagascar hissing roaches?

ya know.... the basics.

5. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Doesn't matter, if he's interested I have the perfect place! :D

6. mango

mango Ewah Felicitys underpants

Hey bro, I'm in Black Mountain. Come over and help me clean my

garage today. :D

Seriously though, I'd try to stay out of Atlanta. Cost of living there is almost

as bad as Asheville.

7. GStar

GStar Dark Helmet

i have a room avaliable, however i'm in Spartanburg SC.

8. theTank

theTank "You're my BOY, Blue!"

A buddy of mine, a fellow motorcycle nut, is in need of a roomate. His name is Sherman, has a killer garage, big house, and a killer entertainment center. He is a mechanic, too!

His name is Sherman Phillips. His number is: 404-433-6408

Oh yeah, he lives in Marietta. I'll tell him I've given you his number.

9. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Are you a "trustee in modern chemistry" ?

10. mb4lunch

mb4lunch Expert#40 SouthEast

I would consider it. I live in Athens Ga... UGA party town. I have big house with garage/ shop all for racing bikes. E-mail me privately and we can discuss it.

11. BBrian

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think this answers questions 4 and 6
    http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?p=1212087#post1212087

13. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Busted!

14. BBrian

so sue me! :moon: I work hard and play hard! But to answer those other questions: am willing to pay depending on size and options...I'd like to live anywhere in GA...not a smoker....a drinker, yes, hooligan no, drinking hooligan? depends on the crowd I guess lol .... i like any kind of animal as long as they don't smell like saurkruaut (sp?) best of all i am financially responsible and devote my time to two things, paying for racing and racing. There aren't too many racers here and I would like to get closer to the tracks. The weather here is very volatile - rains for two hours then sunny, then rains again w/ a possible chance of snow and then 90 degree weather. WTF?? How are you supposed to ride in that? lol I've always wanted to live in GA anyway, after the Marines I was going to move there but I had a problem w/ my fiancee who is now my ex-fiancee (go figure)....so I stayed in NC...hopefully that will change now.

15. seven4eight

seven4eight Well-Known Member

you have pm

16. D4DR racing

D4DR racing Well-Known Member

I got a room opening up in May in Athens. Rent is $400 which includes utilites, cable and highspeed wireless. There's garage space if you need it too.