Apology to LRRS

Discussion in 'General' started by WebCrush, Mar 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

The director of LRRS has asked me to post a public apology, which you will see below.
    -------------------------

Hi Don/Jerry,

As you know, back in August I had an altercation with Chris Cramer in the media center over some scoring results. Heated words were spoken and he fined me $100 which I chose to ignore.

At the time, I did not know his name was Chris Cramer nor that he was even an LRRS official, but that does not change the matter.

It was wrong for bring my attitude into the media center like that and in an attempt to stave off disaster, I had a sitdown talk with Don H, Chris C, Steve A. and Dan F. about what the issue was about and to calmly try to resolve it. We concluded our meeting but no changes had been made. I left that day in protest and spoke harsh words about the organization as well as both of you, purely out of spite and anger. That too was wrong, and I apologize.

When I discovered that a t-shirt was sold at an LRRS event proclaiming the hate for me and purchased by an LRRS official (and sold by an LRRS official and board member), it further angered me and I again lashed out on the internet.

Afterwards, this matter escalated into a giant circus of hatred, with me dishing out anger, but not helped by attacks by Chris Cramer and BJ Shredder.

Since then, I have been quiet except to answer simple questions posted by new riders or to provide helpful information, only to be attacked again without provocation.

A few days ago Peter K made a post asking every one to stop commenting. That prompted a few more heated responses and then I read his open letter to NEAR. Peter has taken a lot of criticism for trying to help me and it made me realize how far the situation has gone and that being right about some thing doesn’t mean you aren’t responsible for what happens.

So, here I'm am, offering to take responsibility for the entire mess. I apologize that it had ever occurred and truly wish none if had taken place. I hope these words are taken to heart.

Adam

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm curious - can you provide a written request form the Don? No way I can see him ever asking you to post such a half assed non-apology.

3. fazer

fazer Banned

sounds like an excuse...not an apology.

4. Chip

Chip Registered

that being right about some thing doesn’t mean you aren’t responsible for what happens.

This should be fun......:up:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2006
  5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

a half assed apology for sure.

6. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

more lame than John Rocker's........:down:

7. Jim McDowell

Jim McDowell Hoping to pass tech

For those of you too busy to read Adam's apology here's the Readers Digest Condensed version:

Everything I did and said was right. Everything everyone else did and said was wrong. In spite of this I regret the entire incident.
    :tut: :tut: :tut:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Adam, since I'm tired of you and your crap, topped off by the inability to send email currently I'll respond to your message here.

"When I posted that, Dave agreed to lock the thread as we didn't need any comments from the peanut gallery.

You re-opening and then takinng pot shot comments shows how much of a sad sadistic man you really are.

I have a letter from Don requesting exactly what I have done. Since you are such a important man, you call him up and ask.

Adam"

Dave is much nicer than I am and while I appreciate immensely his help he is not his final say on what happens with this BBS.

I actually agree that to a certain extent I am sadisitic but only when it comes to dealing with people like you who do not seem to be able to understand anything else. I've tried being nice and reasonable and that had a neglible effect with regards to dealing with you among others. The only thing people like you understand is when you're smacked, in this case verbally. I guess I really can't totally agree to the sadistic comment because that would imply that I take pleasure in makiung you hurt - that can't be since you actually don't get hurt by my comments. You're a bit too dense for that I fear.

I'm not the one making statements about the Don's communication with you, therfore the burden of proof is yours. If he told you to post this crap all over the internet then prove it. Until then I as always will be a bit leery of believing anything you say.

9. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

The first half looked like it was really going to be an apology. It also looks like it was written by someone else. The bottom half looks more like good old Adam.

10. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

i love it. :D

11. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I'll grab some quick before it's all gone.

:Pop:

12. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

I don't know about the rest of you but I tend to think that if a LRRS official or officials really did this, that's pretty messed up.

Johnny B likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Or it means they got seriously tired of the bs they have to put up with.

14. Stillie

Stillie Off that like Jay-Z

Does this mean I no longer have to wear the "special" set of leathers at STT events? :D

15. STT-Rider

I should have listened to the little voice in my head saying......

"Don't post this you IDIOT!!"

16. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

What is a LRRS?

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Loudon Roadracing Series. CCS affiliated club that kicked webcrush out.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cause and effect.

19. svstinker

svstinker Well-Known Member

Dan was a freak with some entertainment value. Webcrush just hurts my head.:down:

20. STT-Rider

But Everone has feelings and I certainly would not want someones children or wife to have to see that being worn by someone and suffer the humiliation and/or shame resulting from it.

The statement on the shirt is a very personal attack on not just the Subject but his family as well and that's not funny. I belive it shows a incredible lack of maturity and unprofessionalism of the part of the members of managemnt from LRRS who were involved in it.

BTW, I'm not defending the actions of anyone involved. I just think the shirt thing crossed a line that should not have been crossed.

That little voice is screaming at me now..... I better listen!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.