1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zoran at TWF is the man!

Discussion in 'General' started by OGs750, Jul 26, 2016.

1. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

I got some spacers from him before for an R6 caliper swap on my GSXR with stock 310mm rotors and completely forgot that I had to remove the dowel from the calipers to make them work. It wasn't a problem since the spacers were male/male.

When Zoran sent me the new spacers for my 320mm rotors they were female/male because he didn't think I had pulled the dowels already. Mistake on my part for not telling him. I told him my problem and he offered to either make me a new set of male/male spacers or to source me a set of OEM caliper dowels. I told him I would rather have a set of correct spacers, but that the originals he sent me were already on the bike because I needed them at the time. No problem he said and told me I could return the old set after he sent me the new ones.

The new set arrived and they're perfect. Thanks again to Zoran and crew at TWF!
    :beer:

Tas likes this.
  2. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

did they smell like Marlboro reds and have Mountain Dew stains on them?

caferace and Boman Forklift like this.
  3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Open Throttle Pussy :)

4. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I have that shirt! And it's poosy :D

G Dawg likes this.
  5. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

MR12 for riders :)

Attached Files:

G Dawg and regularguy like this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Too funny. I do the fat guy version of that - Camel Lights and Diet Dew :crackup:

Phl218 likes this.
  7. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

I always wondered how some guys get so much shit done ...

8. Tas

Tas Well-Known Member

He's helped on a few projects with his knowledge which is invaluable.