1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zimmerman vs. DMX

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by mfbRSV, Feb 5, 2014.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

2. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Z could make a pretty good living for a while... offer up the chance for people to fight him in a right... $500 for 2 rounds or something like that...

He could make some good money... if he toughened up a little.

3. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

That shits LOL funny.

Poor George is going to get his ass kicked. Wish he could give a little to DMX because DMX is approaching this as a hate match not a charity event.

4. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

....while eating a bag of Skittles! And then when Georgie wins, he tosses bags of Skittles and bottles if iced tea to the crowd.

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It sounds like Sharpton's wanting to cancel the fight indicates that he might be a bit concerned that one of his own might get his ass kicked by Zimmerman. That would be adding insult to injury. (so to speak):)

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I hope Zimmerman kicks his ass!

7. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Those two deserve eachother.

I hope they go full MMA and mutually choke one another to death in the ring

8. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

I like Karmel's idea, at the end of the article: "They should send Floyd Mayweather in to the ring and tell him it's DMX. He wouldn't know the difference, anyway."

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I find his objections about Zims fame to be hilarious. This coming from a guy that lies and instigates for his fame.

It would be funny to have those 2 agree to a fight... then the promoter puts all kinds of hilarious twists into the show like a crack dealer in DMXs corner & FL's Stand Your Ground law in Zims corner. Maybe put Tyson in a cage above the ring as a bonus "tag team" option. Of course the title sponsors 7-11, Skittles, and Arizona Iced T. Then all the front row celeb VIPs should sit in their respective competitors corner... then a huge brawl breaks out. Could be the biggest race circus ever!

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:

Then there would be 2 less fame seeking douchebags in society and the world would be a better place.

11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Without Jesse and Al? I agree.

12. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

He was "getting his ass kicked by a teenager" when that's what he needed people to believe to keep himself out of jail.

Would you rather be a ripped badass convicted of manslaughter, or have people think you're a chubby pussy?

I still think Zimmerman will surprise some people. I don't think he has a day job. Training for and promoting this fight IS his job. How good at boxing could you get if you did it 5 days a week for several months?

DMX is 43. George is 30.

And people will be OUTRAGED if George wins. That will (wait for it) create the demand for a second fight, so the public gets what it wants - a black guy to beat the hell out of Zimmerman. Winning is in George's financial interest. What else does he have to fight for?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

White-looking Hispanic pride! La Raza! :D