1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yup. Perfectly sane

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, May 11, 2017.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

This his what the left media and Dems have done. You can tell that most left leaning folks are sheep. They need to be told how to think and what to do. This is what you get when you have congressmen/women "resisting" everything. They have started a war on the right that is now bleeding into the streets. Soon it will be much more than threats and some left loon is going to do something truly stupid. The left media and Dems have poured gas all around the country and are promoting their idiots to throw matches.

speeddaddy likes this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Wrong.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...displaying your weapon marks you as a primary target.

turtlecreek, 600 dbl are and cav115 like this.
  5. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

I just got back from Seattle and the person I was eating lunch with suddenly goes " OMG he's got a gun!" I turned around and it was a black umbrella in the guy's hand. Unfortunately I'm not making this up. People are stupid

6. blkduc

I hope you bitchslapped your lunchmate.

BHP41 likes this.
  7. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

FTFY

8. blkduc

Fixed indeed

9. Boomer03

Boomer03 Member

So they were going out to rase awareness of HB 195 which would make it so if you are legally allowed to own and handle a hand gun you would no longer need a concealed carry permit. There in a place where most of the people own guns already and a good portion of them are probably carrying themselves. It doesn't seem that they're there to threaten or intimidate anyone. Now I do think that people that carry around rifles just because are kind of douchey and when I carry I carry concealed but how do you figure open carry make you an intimidation or threat? In most parts of the US it is and always has been legal for law abiding citizens of legal age to open carry, and many people have seem to have forgotten that. For many places it has been the only legal way to carry because concealed carry was made illegal. Seeing someone open carry at least with a side arm never made me think twice not until recently when people that don't know a fucking thing about guns started freaking out all over. Now I understand stand when you encounter things you are not familiar with or don't understand it can be scary at times but that's no reason to blame others for your own ignorance and try to take away there rights. With that being said there are the select few idiots who go about proving there point the wrong way and those who are intimidating people while open carrying. Those people should be slapped upside the head by all the other 2nd amendment supporters but those people are really few and far between.

Sent from my SM-G928R4 using Tapatalk

badmoon692008 likes this.