1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

you be the judge

Discussion in 'General' started by Biggboi, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Perhaps someone can talk Chuck into teaching Jay how to "Wave the Checkers"...cuz he SUCKED at it, I have never seen such a half assed limp attempt at it.

2. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

Somehow I'm just not seeing Jay Leno as, "The Man in Black."

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Jay's facial expressions are funny also....he has that "I can't believe that the world likes me because I'm so goofy" look.

4. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I'm not a huge fan of Leno's show, but I think he'd be a blast to hang out with and talk cars.

the guy's an encyclopedia of knowledge on old vehicles; I almost said "cars," but he has stuff that's old enough you have to call it a "horseless carriage." He can give me a tour of the garage any day of the week.

now when it comes to waiving the checkered, I'm hoping they replay that footage on his show, and he demolishes himself properly. It was a poor effort, and i'm betting he knows it.

5. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

I would think that anyone who has ever even watched a race of any kind on TV would know how to do it better than that...

6. Chumbucket

Maybe he has a Joe Cocker thing going on...

7. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

he use to go to the Rock Store up by Malibu on the weekends with his jetbike and other assorted bikes, and cars. I think he showed up for the Attention, as in...attention whore, he seemed to thrive on it..:rolleyes:

8. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

You don't get to where Leno is being a wallflower.

9. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

He looked to be low on sugar!:D

10. Chumbucket

What do you think the chances are Leno reads this board? Any? Slim? The governor out there has a bill before him that it would be nice if Jay weighed in...

11. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Hi Jay!

12. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

13. Chumbucket

Hey, Jay, California SB435...It needs to be vetoed...Come on dude, throw some weight around...

14. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

Politics in general?

15. Chumbucket

Politics in motorcycles maybe...Every bike after 2011 required to maintain a stock exhaust? Don't tip your bike over...

Well...You can...Just get out your wallet...

16. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

That sucks.

17. Chumbucket

Yeah, it does...Send it back to the legislature and tell them to incorporate cars into the bill...See how every Midas, and other exhaust shop in the state feels about it...On the plus side, every fart can Folgers exhaust econo-blaster would be outlawed...

Oh, and in an effort to be preemptive (and maybe, if you squint, cover my ass) that's not strictly, "political," it's really more legislative, and bike related, not a partisan thing...

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I used to have a denim button up shirt......I think last time I wore it was 1993-94 maybe

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I saw that and thought it would be a great way for racers out there to make money selling their stock stuff :D

20. Chumbucket

Heh, heh...That Mongo, always a glass half full kinda guy...