1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yosh quickshifter mount- 06 Gsx-R 1000

Discussion in 'Tech' started by gixxersmitty, Jul 15, 2014.

1. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

Can the Yoshimura bracket that uses the side stand switch made for the 05-06 Gsx-R 1000 be used with a Power Commander III USB or is that option just usable with the EM Pro? Basically can I wire the side stand switch into the PC?

2. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Yes, PC or EMPro.

3. gixxersmitty

Thanks Rick. That's awesome. Is it hard to set the switch up? Ive read some mixed reviews on the setup. Some say its super reliable, others say its not all that great because the side stand sensor isn't as precise as a sensor like the Dynojet. I can pick the Yosh bracket up new for $50 and I've already got a sidestand sensor. Seems like a killer deal if it will work.

4. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

If you set it up correctly, it works very reliably. Setup does involve a dial indicator.

5. gixxersmitty

I've got a digital Mitutoyo dial indicator so I should be good to go. I like the idea of setting it at a precise point instead of just adjusting it until it works. Does Yosh include the instructions with the bracket for proper setup or is the dial indicator method something you've devised to get it spot on?

Thanks for the help Rick.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014