1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo Mr Slider...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by WeaselBob, May 10, 2004.

1. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

Okay, I was partially wrong but ain't changing the name again (not for you, anyways) :D

But then I'm partially RIGHT also

The forced homosexual acts were done by the Brits (don't they politely call it "buggery"?)

Here's the quoted segment: "The Sunday Times reported that military police recommended the prosecution of three soldiers following a year-long investigation of photos appearing to show Iraqi prisoners in British custody being forced to engage in homosexual acts."

But since you're such a doubter, a link to the CNN sourced story

Forced Homosexual Acts

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

A CNN story is not a fact. :Poke: :D

3. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Don't go changing to try to please me, I like Weaselbob just fine. :D

I can't help but wonder if it was an actual forced act or posed to look like it. One of the photos the US soldiers took had the prisoners posed in BJ fashion.
    Either way, the guards involved are pretty evil and saying they were obeying orders doesn't excuse them.

Thanks for the link.

4. WeaselBob

watch it smart ass, I'll buy Greenie a ticket to France and tell him you're a liberal that needs converting :D

5. Kevin Crauswell

Kevin Crauswell Well-Known Member

According to one of the Senators: It really DOES NOT show an actuall act of the " Buggery" as stated.
    I think they were just poised ( spelling) in that position, then pictures were taken.
    BUT, my question to you fellow AMERICANS is this :
    Why is not the beheading , in ALL its brutallity, NOT being
    shown so the American people can see what stone age ANIMALS
    are troops and the people of our country are having to deal with.
    Where are all the bleeding heart DEMON RATS and all there
    BULLSHIT REMARKS NOW ? ! wHY ARE THEY NOT OUT IN THE STREETS calling for justice for this American and his family?

6. WeaselBob

why aren't YOU out in the street, or if you feel that strongly go enlist? Hat's off if you have, put up or shut the fuck up if you haven't :D

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think the only people who can say whether having your head cut off is worse than being beaten and sodomized with various objects are those who have been on the receiving end of such treatment. Many cemeteries all over the world host residents who have ended their lives out of shame. This would indicate that shame is something many people cannot live with.

8. Slider82

The big difference here is that the people who were tortured have the option of being able to answer your question.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If what matters is being alive, then the prisoners that were shot suffered just as much as Nick Berg.

See why that doesn't work?

10. Slider82

I have no idea what you're talking about here.
    You said:

I think the only people who can say whether having your head cut off is worse than being beaten and sodomized with various objects are those who have been on the receiving end of such treatment. Many cemeteries all over the world host residents who have ended their lives out of shame. This would indicate that shame is something many people cannot live with.

I guess I missed the part where they were sodomized with guns and shot.
    Care to clarify?

11. ysr612

ysr612 Well-Known Member

of course the editor that published those pics and info has quit after apologizing to the public

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Certainly. Your previous post implies that being tortured and left alive is better than being killed. I don't agree and challenged it.

13. Slider82

I see you missed the point. Here is where it happened:

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Papa Thiam
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The big difference here is that the people who were tortured have the option of being able to answer your question.

Maybe I should have said "The people who were tortured have the option of being able to answer your question because they still have a head with which to answer your question. Beside the fact that the head includes the mouth the answer would come from, when you remove the head from the body you usually damage the windpipe, larynx and various nerves required for speech."

I wasn't trying to minimalize the effects of torture, only point out that once someone saws your head off it pretty much eliminates
    ALL of your options.
    Including answering questions.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Got it. Thx. :)

15. El Amin

El Amin Well-Known Member

What is funny here, as that this explanation HAD to be made to a person who already understood it, but maintains they didn't. It seems to be a constant operating procedure for this person.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

ROTFLMAO - Wassamatta, don't like the smart foreign guy that disagrees with your world view?

Or is it more that he calls you out when you shove your foot in your mouth?

17. El Amin

El Amin Well-Known Member

Simple observation. He's only smart in his own mind.

Not taking your flame bait.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Look who's talking... :D

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Umm, actually based on every society accepted measuring stick he is smart so it's not all in his head, although I guess it really is isn't it? How bout you skippy? You got anything betwixt your ears or you just spout off here to hear the sound of the keys going clickety clack? Oh, never mond, proving you have some intelligence woul dmean admitting to who you really are and showing yourself in public, you don't have the cojones for that do ya?

As for flame bait - I don't bother unless it's for fun. No need by any stretch around here. Well the above is but hey, there's a delay on the Superbike race....

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Hey! Long time no see! Just dropped into see how this threads goin'. How's your uncle Idi doin?