1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo Cinderella--News Flash !!!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by WeaselBob, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

So he started it? So what? Grow up!

2. cinderella

cinderella Guest

Why?

I state an opinion, I get attacked.

I explain the opinion, I get attacked.

I explain further, based on my own experiences; I get attacked AND insulted.

I return the 'favor' -- and now *I'm* childish.

There is no room for intelligence or maturity in this forum. I'm finished with it. I can find asshole dickwads anywhere I look in my offline life; I don't need to waste time with it here.

3. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

Then just shut up about it and go already.

4. El Amin

El Amin Well-Known Member

This? Hardly an attack. Simply refuting the original. You give yourself way too much credit. It had nothing to do with you, and more to do with your parrot.

5. El Amin:

Sobh bekheir, salãm aleikom, khõsh ãmadíd. Esmetãn chi st?
    Motashakkeram.

6. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: There was nothing vicious in that statement.

yeah ... I didn't name anyone but you sure took the bait :D

Last edited: Apr 26, 2004
  7. El Amin

El Amin Well-Known Member

I am well, except it it is late at night, and not quite the morning. No, you have not seen me before. Your farsi is weak. Stick to the english you barely know.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, since somebody else started this

El Amin, I never believed your story but I didn't care so long as you were making thought-provoking observations without insulting people. What you had to say was interesting nonetheless. Since your behavior seems to be changing (I can't figure out why) my curiosity is growing. So suppose that hypothetically you were living in the US, which part of the country would you be living in? Would you have an interest in motorcycle racing?;) Just being curious. And hopefully not too invasive.:)

9. I see. Perhaps Iranians view the clock differently than we do here, but you have said you went to school in the US so you should have an understanding of how we view the hours of the day. According to the world clock I have here, your last post was logged at around 4:00-4:30 AM Tehran time, which is most certainly "morning" by Western standards. The previous post was logged at approximately 1:20AM Tehran time, which is also technically "morning."

Not that it truly matters, since 55 of your 57 (to date) posts were made during Eastern US Seaboard waking hours. That's a bit odd given the time difference between here and Iran, isn't it?

Well, that's not quite what I asked, nor was I even hinting at such; however, I can understand why you might interpret the question that way if what I believe to be true is correct.

Indeed. Please correct my grammar. I would love to know how I should have phrased my question. In Farsi, please - not English. Thanks.

How is it that you respond to me like this when I was unfailingly polite, extremely cordial and offered you welcome? My greeting and question was the first time since "El Amin" appeared that I have directly addressed you. It is untypical of any Iranian I have ever met to treat a stranger who attempts to communicate peaceably in such a manner. Your reaction is what I would expect from someone else who has been a participant in this BBS in the past.

Please, correct my Farsi grammar. I anxiously await.

10. Shyster d'Oil

What happened El Amin? Mullah got your tongue?

11. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

early on I asked him if he was Brad but he didn't answer :confused:

12. Shyster d'Oil

Not Brad. Brad has wit and wouldn't have the patience or the time to make the longer posts.