1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yet another WERA License question

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by Goodwood, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Goodwood

Goodwood Well-Known Member

I'm going to run WERA west next year. I raced with WSMC in 07 and 08, as an expert, but WSMC expert was different back then, you basically ran 3 weekends and they dumped you into expert. I moved to the Wisco and raced with CCS in 09 and 10, as a amateur. With all the move and a new kid I'm not racing this year, still riding on the track once a month but no racing, so I don't have a current race license.

When I apply for my WERA license next year will my past experience be good enough to qualify for a novice license, and what will I need to submit as proof if it is?

I'm going to try to get out to Fontana next month to check out the paddock, and look at bikes to ensure mine is up to safety specs. I'm also looking forward to watching some good racing!:up:

Thanks in Advance

Scott Holmes

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

read the rulebook for safety/tech and flag differences anyway, but here is a free bump

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Your past experience is fine to get you a WERA license. A copy of the most recent license would be good.

4. Goodwood

Goodwood Well-Known Member

Thank you!