1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yet another teacher story..

Discussion in 'General' started by lawdog359, Oct 2, 2014.

1. lawdog359

lawdog359 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  2. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

2XIDB

3. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

These things are just awful. Awful. Dumbest kids on planet earth.

4. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I mean.... I just don't get it. You know damn well you're gonna get caught. You know damn well kids don't know how to keep their mouth shut. damn all these bitches are stupid.

5. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

Or, more horny than smart? When did teachers begin to get so horny?

6. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

Apparently after I finished school.

This kid at 16 has already done something that every guy dreams of their entire life.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Threesome with these two? Sure. A little makeup and a sexy outfit I'd bet will have them looking 20x better than that mugshot and even that isn't terrible lol

[​IMG]

8. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Right down the street from me. Yeah it's a win win for the kid. I actually just started working at a HS for the year. There are like two hot teachers. And one hot as sub. Skinny and all with high ass heels. Cortez would love her. But I don't get the pysch behind it for the teachers.

The kid is then a legend and can get any juvy pussy he wants at that point

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

interesting charge

10. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I think it has more to do with a generation of men and women who... For one reason or another... are stuck in high school (mentally and emotionally). like they were either really popular and now are losers so they wanna relive the glory days by fucking the hot guy in class. Or they had a horrible experience in high school and see this as their second chance to feel cool. I mean.... If I had a dime for every time I've randomly ran into someone from high school and all they talk about is all the fun and crazy stuff we use to do. It's pathetic. Ugh. I need to take a shower.

11. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Are we not carnal beings by nature? That charge makes no sense unless you're looking at it from a religious perspective

Statutory rape would make more sense

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Do we really need a new thread every damn time this shit happens?

13. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

That makes sense.

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

They look pretty damn good outside of prison. The younger one kinda looks like Taylor Swift a little in that 1st one.

The older chick I think they said is married and a mother of 3 (you go girl!!!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  15. BigBird

BigBird blah

yeah. :Putter:

16. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Nothin there.

17. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

We need an official "hot for teacher" thread

18. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Yes, Now shut up old man!:D

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Mehhh, there's a whole website for it if I remember correctly. Everything is compiled there from like the last 15-20 years, lol.

20. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

She could definitely get it

[​IMG]