1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yes its all correct (protest)

Discussion in 'General' started by TLR709, May 26, 2004.

1. TLR709

TLR709 AKA "richard"

yes chapin did beat me on the last lap to the line on a old sv while im riding a 03 yes he beat me at summit point also a month ago which i knew then the bike was not ss cause i got one sitting here with street bodywork with a superbike motor cause of the rule change. yes i said something to chapin about the bike not being ss legal,yes i told him i was going to protest him cause he cost me suzuzki money, yes he offered to give me the difference of what i lost, which is IMHO an admission that the bike was not ss legal,he knew the protest was coming cause i told him it was at post race tech and that is when he offered to give me the money to cover the difference, you know ive read that whole thread and it is very amusing,but there is the facts.

2. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

OK... nuff said! Lets go racing!

3. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Don't feel bad bro. Money is money!
    I'd run someone over for $3 so I know how you feel!:beer:

4. TLR709

TLR709 AKA "richard"

its not even about the money,its about whats right and wrong.

5. Sunny

Sunny Banned

Werd! Good for you!

6. TLR709

TLR709 AKA "richard"

ya know if i would have taken the money and not did the protest then someone else would have been out of suzuki money even though i still got mine that is why i protested cause i could have easily got the money from him but there was still someone that finish one spot out of the paying spot that wasnt gonna get paid cause of all this

7. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

You definately did the right thing. :)

8. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

That's a stand up thing to do Shawn. :clap:

9. TLR709

TLR709 AKA "richard"

easy decision after he pretty much admitted to me that it wasnt ss legal

10. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Me, I would have taken his money then dropped a dime on his ass. Can we say double PAID bling bling?:D

11. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Buck, I'd run your sorry a$$ down for an Oatmeal Cream Pie and I might kick you in the head to boot. :D

12. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

:bow: :bow: :up: :beer:

13. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

AW HELLLL NAW MAAANNN!
    I can take a kick in the head, but donju be dissin my OCP's!

14. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

I'm glad you started your instead of posting in that other circus.

15. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Definintly the right thing to do. :up:

16. Sounds like you gave him a chance and did the right thing.

17. Don_728

Don_728 The dog made me do it!

Crap. I feel slightly better, and slightly more pissed. Last year I was all but killing myself to try to keep up with PC in D-Super. Now it sounds like he might have my trophy at his place :mad:

Don't sweat it Shawn, its natural to feel bad about protesting someone, but if they are cheating then the burden is on them.

Hell, I saw guys rolling onto the DSuper grid with the T6 mark still painted onto the exposed part of their (cheater) subframe. WTF!

Don

PS Welcome back! :D

18. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Ditto.

19. WERA82

WERA82 Infidel, phone ringing...

Cheaters suck!

I imagine PC won't be able to show his face in a paddock any time soon without "cheater" being mumbled under peoples breath, if not straight to his face. Once you get caught cheating no one respects nor trusts you, especially if you do not come out and face the music and admit what you did.

I'd much rather be a few places back at the finish and be happy that I achieved all I could with what I had than to place better and know I had to cheat to get it. How can you be happy with yourself and what you are doing? Club level racing is mostly something we do for ourselves. Cheating not only cheats your competition, it cheats you! I just can't understand why people want to do it....:confused: Is it for the gobs of cash we can make in Suzuki money? :rolleyes: I really don't know....

20. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I agree with Huey. Props to ya man for what ya did. I only played with whoever it was in the other thread cause Cinderella was egging me on! Backstep, backstep.

:D